Sunday, September 18, 2016

[instiz] G-DRAGON JUST POSTED THIS ON HIS INSTAGRAM


post response: +23

original post: here

1. Ah.... My heart hurts...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

2. Ah my heart hurts, it's not because he's a celebrity that he can endure everything

3. ㅜㅠㅠㅠ My heart hurtsㅜㅠㅠㅠ The people who wanted to hurt Jiyong so bad, I hope the boomerang will go back to you

4. It's not because they're celebrities that sasaengs should be given. I hope that those sasaengs will be punished by the laws

5. There were already malicious rumors about him some days ago and his private account was finally robbed like this... Right now everyone are trying to add his private account, why the hell are you guys like this towards GD..

6. My heart seriously hurts.. Sorry Jiyong-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

7. Ah I'm seriously so sorry that I can't do anything for youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com