Saturday, September 17, 2016

[PC stories] I HAVE NO DREAM

Image result for bored gif anime


Age: 21

My story is probably common, but i feel like it's the most terrible. I HAVE NO DREAM. Zero.Zilch. Nada. I'm 21 years old, i live in the city of dreams and bollywood, i have a stable soulless job, i have everything, but when i wake up in the morning i always feel like something is missing, like my life is not complete. I used to love my job and i was sooo excited when i moved to the big city, now i just feel empty. Huuge black hole, a never ending void. All of a sudden i feel so lethargic and uninspired. I've tried every hobby and artistic endeavors but no, none of them click. Currently i'm single, which is another stupid problem, but i don't find it annoying as to the fact that i don't have any inspirations. Whenever i listen to people and they tell me they wanna do this and that, they have amazing dreams. How do i find one? Is possible to buy it at the local supermarket? can i order it from amazon? Ugh. It's actually killing me. I don't want to just float through life, i want something to live for and achieve. Please help. Thanks and sorry for the long rant

How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com