Thursday, December 8, 2016

[enter-talk] WOW... DID YOU GUYS WATCH V'S PREVIEW FOR HWARANG THE BEGINNING?

Ahh... he's not V anymore but Kim Taehyung..!
I watched his preview...
It was seriously no joke...
Looks like his acting is good and I'm so looking forward to Hwarang..
I must watch it on December 19th!













post response:
[+458][-57]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.08 14:10 신고하기
I'm an Army but everyone there is so handsome. Especially Park Seojun.. I've been liking him ever since his Kill Me Heal Me days.. seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like seeing how they all treat Taehyung well and from the preview, I could see how all their characters are unique and charming.. I'm seriously looking forward to it.. Park Seojun, Park Hyungshik, Choi Minho, Do Jihan, Jo Yoonwoo, Kim Taehyung, Hwarang, hit daebak!
128
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.08 17:53 신고하기
This drama is a visual feist.. I saw from the interview how they all treated him so nicelyㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ And you can see how all of them are visuals
122
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.08 14:09 신고하기
Hul what the? Bangtan's V is shooting a drama? Airing on the 19th?
112
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.08 22:33 신고하기
The hyung's' reactionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
60
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.08 20:25 신고하기
Ah even though I'm an Army, I was worried about the direction he was going to...ㅠㅠ This drama is indeed a sageuk but  since it has the "high teen" vibes, I think that the most important is that your character is bright and cheerful...ㅠㅠ But the thing is that he's not playing someone who's cheerful but someone who's carrying a lot of wounds so I don't think that it will be an easy thing to act out. Also, if an actor's voice tone is too deep, it makes his voice sound less steady.. Since Taehyung's voice is thick, I was worried that he would screw up his pronunciation.. ㅠㅠ  I was so worried about him not doing wellㅠㅠㅠ sigh.. Even so, I watched the preview and my heart felt a small relief.. looks like he worked really hard...ㅠㅠ My heart felt an even bigger relief to know that he's surrounded by such awesome sunbae-nims. Seriously, I will just go with the flow, Hwarang fighting..♡
46
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com