Tuesday, March 21, 2017

[instiz] YG K+ TRAINEE ON PRODUCE 101 WHOSE COLOR LENSES FELL OFF WHILE MAKING EYE CONTACT




*Blink*


Hyunbin-ah....







post response: +2

original post: here

1. So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. That guy, he reminds me of that person who appeared on SMTM? He's not from YG, who was it again..?
 > B.I?
 > UniQ Seungyeon?
 > MonstaX Jooheon?
   > Yeah!!! Jooheon nim!! He looks sharp at first, but after a while, he looks cute? He reminds me of Jooheon

3. He doesn't even need his hands to remove his lenses, that can potentially become his personal talent ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It just fell down, he's so funny

4. Yup please debut

5. Somehow he's hella cute

6. Hul Hyunbin was a model???????

7. I knew he's a close friend of Zelo and the more I see him, the more he stands outㅠㅠㅠ You must debut!

8. Wow he stayed like that for 4 minutes? That's amazing... But making his lenses fall off is something I would do so I can't even laugh at him

9. He's a gag characterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com