Friday, March 31, 2017

[teens stories] THE GUY IN OUR CLASS DID SOMETHING SO HEART FLUTTERING TO HIS CRUSH

There’s a guy in our class, whom at first glance, you can already tell that he’s tall and hot. He has a crush on one of the girls in our class.
To be honest, this is just my guess but I’m pretty sure of itㅋㅋ
I saw him do something that made my heart flutter so I’ll try to write it downㅋㅋㅋ
For simplicity, the guy will be A and the girl B.

A’s seating in from of me and B is seating diagonally from A, next to the window-ish?
Since, I’m in the last row, I can see everything. Usually A’s gaze is always set on Bㅋㅋ
So that time, during lunch time, there were only a few people in class. B was sleeping?
But the sunlight was blazing in at full force. Since B’s seat is next to the window, she’s kinda in an uncomfortable spot.
So A walked to B and made sure not to wake her up and quietly turn down the curtainsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ….

Also another time, we were deciding on which t-shirt to get for our class. And everyone had a lot of mixed opinion. The t-shirt that B wanted was clearly so-so and no one really wanted itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even the kids in our class were like ‘yeah, let’s get rid of that one’ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but when the kids were raising their hands to vote for the t-shirt, A just followed Bㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since I saw these two clearly, it was so obvious to me.
Besides, during our PE class, we were deciding on some stuffs and A told his friends that B’s opinion was pretty good ㅋㅋ

Also the thing that made me really jealous of B was…
I’m not really close with B, but one time, she went to the nurse office in the afternoon because of her period cramps. At night, I was eating with the other kids and my friend said “her crush left a hot pack in her desk drawerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ… B doesn’t even know who he is butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but it’s 100% from Aㅋㅋㅋ
Seriously when I heard that, I was so envious and my heart fluttered ㅠㅠ

Ah but the two of them are not close at allㅋㅋㅋㅋ B only hangs out with one kid in our class and is the quiet type.. she’s the cute+pretty type? She’s a bit short tooㅋㅋㅋ
Ah but A is pretty reservedㅋㅋㅋㅋ his friends are always agitated and laugh a lot but he’s the only one who doesn’t talk much. To be honest, I think that these two suit each other quite a lot. But B is a bit too quiet so I don’t know what they are gonna do..ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
I’m even more pitiful than her so… I’m writing this postㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



post response:
[+664][-11]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.30 21:15 신고하기
Watching this kind of kids is freaking funㅋㅋㅋ
222
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.30 23:34 신고하기
Ah this is romance…. Someone who quietly watches over you without making it obvious…..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
139
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.30 21:14 신고하기
Crazy, wow freaking heart fluttering
80
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.31 01:13 신고하기
“Everyone except me is falling in love and singing spring song…” (IU’s lyrics)
29
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.31 02:11 신고하기
OP-yah, please keep watching over them and tell us if they end up dating.. <3
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.31 01:02 신고하기
Wow daebak.. My heart is fluttering over everythingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ OP-yah! Can you make this into a series???  I usually don’t like love stories but this feels like a pure romance movieㅠㅠㅠ
19
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.30 22:02 신고하기
The guy is so sincere….ㅠㅠ
19
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com