Wednesday, March 8, 2017

[teens stories] IS IT JUST ME WHO PITIES THE PEOPLE WHO SELLS STUFFS ON THE ROAD?

They look so cold.. This time, there was a grandpa in front of the PC-bang who was selling vegetables. I bought some and right now it’s snowing outside but the grandpa is still selling vegetables outside. It looks like he won’t sell much today. Is it because he’s in a secluded area? When I bought something from him, he just said “aigoo yes”… he looked at least 70 y.o. hoo… it’s so cold…ㅠㅠ if only he wasn’t here and could go sell some in the city instead… my heart is aching..

post response:
[+418][-16]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.09 00:06 신고하기
There was a grandma who appeared on TV this time and she was selling wild herbs in the streets. With the remaining revenue, she goes home and use it to take care of the 10-20 abandoned dogs that she adopted and to pay for their hospital bills. When I saw that, my eyes were filled with tears
118
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.09 00:03 신고하기
Me too I think like thatㅠㅠㅠㅠ I just want to buy everything and I hope that they can sell everythingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please stay healthy grandmas and grandpas..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ boohoo
112
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.09 00:06 신고하기
I can relate. I feel frustrated every time I see old people recycling stuffs from the road? If they are selling anything, I really want to buy everything but I have no money…ㅜㅜ  I also pity those who have bent body too… I think to myself “they became like this because they put in so much effort to raise their kids..” I don’t know why but I just feel bad??
105
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.09 00:14 신고하기
Those people were going through war and had to flee when they were at their prettiest and youngest.. When I think about that, my heart breaks even more….. their parents have participated in the independence movement. So seeing these people living off their old age by recycling stuffs makes me so furious...
37
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.09 00:30 신고하기
They always fill the plastic bags as much as they can with their wild herbs and only sell it for 1000 won (~1$) for such a big quantity. Every time I see this, my heart breaks. The only thing that our oppa does well is that he always buys wild herbs from the ahjummas on the streets and buy the stuffs that are hard to sell.
36
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com