Friday, March 24, 2017

[teens stories] MY LIFE PUT IN A SIMPLE WAY

“I don’t want to live. I’m going back to my father’s arms.


Father: return”

1. Birth
2. Abortion of my little brother
3. Divorce of my parents
4. Move houses
5. Getting harassed in kindergarten
6. Entered elementary school – starting to get bullied on my 3rd year
7. Mom’s second marriage in my 4th grade– half dongsaeng’s birth – move houses
8. Unnie ran away from home in my  6th grade – sexually molested by my new dad – divorce X
9. Entered middle school – got molested
10. Entered high school
11. Dropped out in my 2nd year
12. Currently 19 y.o – preparing for qualification exam

T/N: it’s random but we could relate a bit to this post, and we’re sure that most of you do, since we all go through hardships! It reminded us of a manga centered around depression that we read recently called Oyasumi Punpun. Please give it a read if you have some free time! It makes you question life, human relationships and is really realistic. However, avoid it if you don’t like dark and deep slice of life ^^
post response:
[+323][-6]

original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 23:15 신고하기
F*ck, seriously, you be happy
113
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 22:03 신고하기
Hul… it must have been hard. Everything will be fine from now on!! Find strength
60
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 21:40 신고하기
Hul OP-yah, the days to come are filled with good things and you will truly be happy… The world is fair in the end..ㅎㅎso, you will rejoice as much as you have suffered. Nowadays, I want to die since things are hard for me too but since these are just things that the devil puts in your head, even though it’s hard for us, let’s be strong. Although I can’t imagine how hard it must have been for you..! The rest of your life is worth living for OP-yah, I’m supporting you with all my heart! 
41
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 19:21 신고하기
Hul how did you endure all of this up until now… Just imagining it is hard
11
0

ㅇㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 23:35 신고하기
Since you used up all your bad luck, you only have good luck left!
5
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com