Friday, May 5, 2017

[instiz] SUSPICIONS AROUND WJSN LUDA DATING





Luda
What makes me happy: I like reading books. Some time ago I read "Namiya zakkaten no kiseki", nowadays, I'm reading "Save me"
Something I never forget to bring with me: My watch. If I don't have it, I'm uneasy
The most scary thing in this world: The world. People starting to hate me
Things I collect: Letters. Since I can feel the love of people, I pile them up together. I already have a box full of them
My ideal type: A left-handed man who's good at using chopsticks
The future house I want to live in: A warm and quiet house in the middle of the forest
My #1 treasure: Before debuting, my friends got me a friendship ring. I only wear that on important and special days


Luda what's your ideal type?
"Someone who uses chopsticks with his left hand"
"Someone who is mannerly"
"Someone I can learn a lot from"


Monsta X I.M
Q: Are you left-handed?
A: Yes! I'm left-handed!


"Our Kikkungie is good at using his chopsticks"
(t/n: post saying how once you know him, you'll find the way he uses his chopsticks heart fluttering because he's good at using them)


"WJSN!"


"Would you like!"
t/n: Can be read as "Woojoo like"


"Starship's rising star"


"I'm giving them an homage"

There has been a lot of suspicions going around with Monsta X I.M and WSJN Luda dating
Since Luda has a very detailed ideal type, Monsta X fans started to suspect their relationship
His performance name was "Would you like" And the members were all going "Yes! Would you like! Would you like!"

post response: +8

original post: here

1. The way she says someone who's left handed and good at using chopstick is way too detailed.... Even if it wasn't him, there must be someone she's dating already
 > "A left-handed man" even if she wasn't dating someone, she must be implying someone for sure

2. Please stop thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

3. What? But Changkyun is dating me...

4. But who would say someone who's left-handed and is good at using chopsticks? She's obviously aiming at someone

5. Her ideal type sure is preciseㅋㅋㅋ 

6. But Changkyun is ambidextrous...

7. But her ideal type is too unique ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. But there's lots of people who can be left-handed and good with chopsticks? Even though I also thought of Changkyun, I'm sure other people have someone else in mind too

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah this is funny, it's this year's funniest rumor so far I'll aknowledge it

10. I'm not believing this either, but her ideal type is way too specificㅜㅜㅜ ...Please be more careful

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com