Saturday, July 1, 2017

[instiz] SINGER THAT TODAY'S MIDDLE SCHOOLERS HAVE NEVER HEARD OF



(Knowing Bro's Min Kyunghoon)


-Have you heard of him?
-It's my first time hearing about him today!


-First time hearing about him today~


-He's a has-been right?!


-Isn't he a has-been?


-Hmmm maybe a gagman?


-It's my first time hearing about Buzz too


-What kind of group name...


*the kids' first time hearing about ssamja*

Hul
Boni: They don't even know SUJU you think they'd know Buzz...


-What does he do?!

original post: here

1. Hul.... They don't even know who SUJU are....

2. I'm in my high school 3rd year and seriously I only know Min Kyunghoon for being on Knowing Bros...

3. How can they not know Super Juniorㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Hul.... How can they...Not know....Super Junior?

5. It can be possible, when Buzz and SUJU were the trend, middle schoolers were probably still in kindergarten

6. Wow goosebumps

7. The first time I've heard of Min Kyunghoon was in my high school 1st year, I've only known him for being on Knowing Bros, first time hearing he's from Buzz

8. ...Wow I still remember singing along to Buzz's songs...Time flies...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com