Saturday, July 1, 2017

[instiz] THE AURA THAT GIRLS LIKE WHEN GUYS ARE WEARING GLASSES (pic heavy)














































It makes them look more innocent and it gives an intelligent and smart yet handsome vibe

Prerequisite: glasses

post response: +20
original post: here

1. I don't like guys with glasses, but I like my biases with glasses...

2. Ah I like this too muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Can we make glasses trend

3. No no, the real prerequisite: handsome face

4. Got shocked at the last pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Seriously guys who suit round glasses are love...

6. As expected, your visuals can be completed with glasses on.. Ji Changwook

7. The last one is legendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Who's the second guy?
 > He's a Chinese actor Yao Oh Wang (?)

9. Please like Yao Oh Wang a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ 

10. Daebak, my Chinese bias is there and my Korean biases are all there too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com