Sunday, August 27, 2017

[instiz] HANLIM ART SCHOOL'S ART DEPARTMENT 3RD YEAR TOP3 VISUALS



IZ's Hyunjoon - Up10tion Xiao - 101 Joo Haknyeon








IZ are debuting on August 31st , Hyunjun in charge of being the guitarist of their bandㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 
He's just a freelancer now, he's doing various school shows + school attack
Hes the sexiest when he plays guitarㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ







Up10tion's maknae Xiao
He's 20 years old, but he had to redo his 3rd yearㅠㅠ
He's a baby in his school, but he's overflowing with oppa-nessㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ







post response: +1
original post: here

1. There are so many handsome people in Hanlim arts schoolㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜThose 3 are handsome, but the other students are handsome too

2. I saw IZ at my school, we took the same elevator and they were right in front of me, their nose bridge... and proportions... They're seriously like idols

3. I saw IZ during their School Attack, their real life visuals are bb

4. Hul IZ? First time hearing about them, they're so handsome

5. Hakkingㅠㅠ  I even posted a notice on our school's bulletin board to vote for himㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

6. I went to IZ's showcase... Hyunjun made me cry with his visuals

7. Haknyeon-ah... I wanna see you wearing a school uniform

8. Wow there are indeed a lot of handsome people in this world...

9. I need to attend Hanlim Arts schoolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com