Wednesday, August 23, 2017

[teens stories] HAVE YOU REALLY REALLY LIKED A PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?

Image result for sailormoon gif
(pic not included)

Hello, I'm a female high schooler and I'm 17 y.o. There's currently a guy that I really really like. Seriously, he's so handsome, cute and he makes my heart flutter. He's everything. Ahhhhhhhhh seriously... there are lots of girls who like him too. I changed my Facebook DP once and he liked it and I felt like my heart was choking up ㅠㅠ But seriously, I'm always trying to deny the fact that I like him but if he finds out, that will just be too goosebumps inducing... Ahhhhhhhㅠㅠ seriously, I like him so much... what to do? Seriously, during the first semester, he used joked around me but now it's like we are strangers.... this time we changed the seating arrangement and he's sitting straight in front of meㅠㅠㅠㅠ ha... I thought that it would be impossible. There are so f*cking many pretty girls around him and he has so many friends. He also jokes around other girls a lot. But I feel like sh*t and I get annoyed with myself since he still makes my heart flutter...

Boohoo... even the kids from another class are saying how handsome he is... since he's doing sports, he's not fat nor is he slim... ah I don't know... he's just too handsome... I'm so annoyed. Me too, I wanna become closer with him..ㅠㅠ

Everyone, I wish you guys a happy love life. It's seriously the first time that I like someone this much... if anyone else is feeling this way, please let me know in the commentsㅠㅠ

post response:
[+245][-5]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.23 22:35 신고하기
Oh seriously, there's a kid I like. I seriously always look at him all the time. Without any reason, my heart starts to pound super fast. If I talk to him just once, I feel nice all day long, and I feel like I can fly away. He's my first crush but I like him so much. I think that I can even die for himㅋㅋㅋㅋ I get so filled up with my emotions. For the whole year when I was in contact with him, I laughed during the day and cried during the night. I liked him so much and I was gonna confess to him. But at the end, I wasn't able to. Actually, I was 100% sure that he would accept my confession but I'm not sure why I didn't confess in the endㅋㅋㅋAnd I gave up on my some just like that. I had lots of regrets afterwards and I still remember that time. I still regret not confessing to him, I should have confessed to him at that time..
74
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.23 21:47 신고하기
I had my last crush in 6th grade.. ha.. so sad, why are there no guys around me?,,ㅜ
54
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.23 22:49 신고하기
Yes, with my current girlfriend
50
12

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.24 00:55 신고하기
I liked someone who's the same gender as me. We liked each other so much and I have no regrets. I don't think that I can feel this way for anyone else
25
11

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com