Saturday, August 26, 2017

[teens stories] I'M SERIOUSLY SO JEALOUS OF FEMALE SIBLINGS ㅠㅠㅠㅠ














I have an oppa but ever since I was young, I was always so jealous of girls who had bigger or younger sisters... and as I grew up, I became even more jealousㅠㅠ somehow, there's a friendship between sisters that cannot be compared. Since we would be all girls, we can relate better, and we can share worries about guys, love, periods, etc without restraint... We can open up our hearts to each other, do shopping together, and we can even go to bathhouse together and take funny selcas like those together.....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I'm currently in my second year of middle school and I seriously am so jealous of female siblingsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+588][-131]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.25 21:46 신고하기
OP-yah, not every female siblings are like the Jung sisters....
417
10

ㅇ |2017.08.25 21:48 신고하기
I agree, I really want an unnie... I feel like she would help me a lot... right now, it would be a miracle if my oppa didn't end up screwing me over with his "help"
186
13

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.26 00:32 신고하기
A good thing about having female siblings is that you can share your clothes and makeup. A bad thing would also be that you can share your clothes and makeup
150
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.26 00:13 신고하기
F*ck, how can she take pictures with her unnie like that. Just holding hands with my unnie gives me goosebumps
80
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.26 00:43 신고하기
I agree. Even if you're not aware of it during your teens, later on, you will become good friends with your sister. My mom always go out to play with my aunt so I'm jealous.. I have a little brother and he's so independent that we almost don't talk to each other
52
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.26 00:06 신고하기
People who think that sisters would get along well like the Jung sisters or like Seungyeon and Jeongyeon are only delusional.......
51
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com