Sunday, September 17, 2017

[enter-talk] AMONG THE CELEBRITIES YOU'VE SEEN IN REAL LIFE, WHO WAS THE MOST AWESOME ONE?

You bias aside!!!!!!!!!!!!
For me, among the female celebrities, it's Jiyeon and among the male celebrities, it's Gong Yoo.

Jiyeon seriously looks so f*ck solid, she can swallow up the whole galaxy with her prettiness... For real... Seriously, she kinda looks like a new version of Kim Taehee and she's just too pretty.... She's so pretty that I can't stop cursing....

And as for male celebrities, I had a hard time deciding between Jo Insung and Gong Yoo... When I saw Jo Insung, I went like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW but when I saw Gong Yoo, I went like BWWWOOOAHHHHH!!!! seriously... he looked like a god...

I've also seen Baekhyun and Kang In from afar from a baseball field.... Kang In looked exactly the same but Baekhyun... even though he was far away, his proportions were so good and he stood out to me. He looked so much different than what I've anticipated and I was a bit taken aback. He looks more refreshing and sharp in real life. You guys all know how he has that puppy image right... But later that day, I saw him closer and he seriously has not an ounce of ugliness in him, he's straight up just handsome. Also Im Changjung looks the same in real life




post response:
[+92][-19]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.09.17 03:42 신고하기
T-ARA's Jiyeon for me. I seriously never thought that she was pretty but f*ck.. seriously, I was so shocked... She's really pretty wow Jiyeon is f*cking pretty... It's such a f*cking shame that cameras can't capture her prettiness
141
26

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.16 22:25 신고하기
T-ARA's Jiyeonㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's f*cking pretty, it's crazy. Her legs are super long and skinny and she looks like a mannequin. Her face is for real smaller than my fist and her eyes are so bigㄱ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've never seen any other celebrities as pretty as Jiyeon
133
35

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.16 22:26 신고하기
Yook Sungjae. He's super tall and his heasd is super small. He's handsome
126
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.17 08:18 신고하기
V is solid. He looks just like a sculpture
116
59

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.16 22:24 신고하기
Suho f*ck.. he's f*cking awesome
90
20

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.17 08:13 신고하기
Suho and Jin.. they have the free pass to marriage (T/N: having a free pass to marriage = so handsome that everyone would want to marry them)
62
4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com