Friday, September 1, 2017

[enter-talk] HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF YOUR BIAS WAS DATING?

Image result for jo insung gif
(Picture not included)

For me, I would seriously not care at all
If my bias was doing a loverstagram and that it got revealed, of course, I would hate it but if he was dating quietly, I wouldn't care about it.
Anyways, all celebrities are in their late teens, early-mid twenties and are all handsome, pretty and rich. So, it would be difficult for them to resist dating.
As long my bias don't become negligent of his fans and start to slack off on stage, I wouldn't care.
My bias (he's not someone being mentioned in the news right now) went public with his relationship but I like the fact that he's having a normal life at his age.

If you would not care like me - vote up
If you will be mad/sad - vote down

post response:
[+70][-58]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.01 18:12 신고하기
My head would accept it but not my heart
30
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.01 19:27 신고하기
I don't even spend money for my bias but I would hate itㅋㅋㅋ It's just a bit of a shame thinking that my bias would spend the money I spent on him on another girl.. It's not like I will curse at him or anything but I would quietly leave the fandom
24
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.01 19:29 신고하기
To those who are screaming "idols are humans too! So of course they can date!". You have to also think of whether they would still be able to survive without any fans ㅇㅇ
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.01 01:11 신고하기
If they are dating and say that they don't fans will feel fooled and hate it
6
0

ㅇㅇㅇ |2017.09.01 16:57 신고하기
They are all young, handsome, pretty and healthy. So expecting them not to date is just too cruel. But they have to meet someone who's upright and kind. Me too, I wish that my bias would meet someone kind and honest. Although I'll never be able to see celebrities' true color, I can still see a small part of their personality. So I hope that my bias would meet someone as good as him...
5
0

ㅇ |2017.09.01 00:18 신고하기
If my bias was in a relationship, I wouldn't necessarily quit being a fan but I would have a big reality check...
5
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com