Sunday, September 10, 2017

[enter-talk] INCHEON HALLYU CONCERT

[enter-talk] FANDOM WITH AMAZING MANNERS DURING INCHEON HALLYU CONCERT

Today, during Incheon Hallyu concert, Highlight's fans changed their light stick colors to cheer for other singers.
When RV was doing Red flavor, they changed it to red ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They also changed it when VIXX and BAP performed too
They cheered so loudly, they have my respectㄷㄷㄷㄷ
They were f*cking cool

"The Light changed their colors when RV performed.. Are they for real?..."



"I went to Incheon Hallyu concert and the Lights were so cool I almost let out a swear. They're so cool that I fell for them, they have my respect.. I envy Highlight"


"Highlight's fan seats were f*cking cool.... Other groups' fans were all taking pictures of their fan seats...."


"They changed their light stick colors during BAP"


"If you want to fangirl, do it like Lights;;;;; wow f*ck I got goosebumps, they're freaking the best, respect"


"Today was a very enjoyable day, I was able to do a lot so I was so happy, I love you Babys <3 And I heard things about Lights, thank you"


post response:
[+618][-7]
original post :here

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.09 22:53 신고하기
Because so many things happened to them, the singers and the fans became really mature.... I was there and saw this happen, they were seriously the best. The light fan seats people even included the other group's fans who sat in their area in the event and they even picked up thetrash at the end. I'm seriously so proud of us, my heart is still beating so loudㅜㅜ I'm glad the event was a success, we suffered a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠAnyways Lights are seroiusly daebak ❣️
109
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.09 22:08 신고하기
Their slogan posters *clap clap*
103
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.09 22:14 신고하기
If you want to fangirl, do it like Lights! Please listen to our Kikwang nim's solo "What you like" ! : )
100
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.09 23:10 신고하기
They changed Beast to Highlight
42
0



[enter-talk] IF YOU WANT TO FANGIRL, DO IT LIKE THEM...









During RV





During VIXX





During BAP









During Highlight

post response;
[+2,087][-38]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.09.09 21:37 신고하기
I'm a Baby and I'm so thankful. They'll walk on the road of highlight ..
256
3

ㅇ |2017.09.09 21:49 신고하기
I'm someone who was there at the site, the lights made me cry today ㅠㅠ
213
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.09 21:49 신고하기
They're seriously getting so much praised on Twitter ㅠㅠㅠ
189
4

ㅇ |2017.09.09 22:32 신고하기
Just how amazing they were that even other groups' singers thanked them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLights are seriously amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
154
1



[enter-talk] SERIOUSLY INCHEON HALLYU CONCERT TODAY

The main protagonists were lights, I was there so I can acknowledge that. They were seriously amazing with their light sticks.
I wanted to write a post about the idols who were there.
Irene was freaking pretty during the red carpet everyone were talking about her. Jung Chaeyeon was also f*cking gorgeous on stage.  Sunmi was severely pretty too and it was also amazing how other groups' fans all united to sing T-ara's song when they performed. Wanna One... my bias.. I was speechless...
Daniel's physical were severe seriously.... ㅜㅜ

post response:
[+67][-10]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.10 01:21 신고하기
I was standing towards the front of the stage and Jiyeon seriously destroyed all the other idols in terms of visuals... When the other idols appeared, people went crazy because they were pretty,but when Jiyeon appeared we all just gaspedㅋㅋ
30
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.10 14:17 신고하기
Wow for sure, Jiyeon was f*cking pretty
17
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.10 10:23 신고하기
T-ara Jiyeon was amazing
17
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.10 02:10 신고하기
For realㅋㅋㅋㅋAs soon as Irene appeared on the screen, everyone were in admiration ㅋㅋㅋ 
8
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.10 19:58 신고하기
Seriously Jiyeon is freaking pretty, I understand why she was top#1 with Suzy before. 
7
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com