Thursday, September 7, 2017

[teens stories] I F*CKING HATE KIDS WHO TREAT GIRLS WHO ARE NOT INNOCENTLY PRETTY LIKE SH*T

I get that people prefer innocently pretty kids but I find it ridiculous how they can't acknowledge that other kids are pretty because they don't look innocent?

They discriminate kids who don't look pretty so much...
You can see what I mean just by looking at articles about a sexy celebrity or celebrities who look fiercely pretty. The comments are always saying something like "she looks pretty but she kinda looks cheap"

Do you have to look like Lee Youngae or Irene to be considered pretty? Do you have to discriminate others??

Also, some people might think that only guys think like that but usually, as long as a girl is pretty, they will acknowledge it. I think that girls are way worse when it comes to judging.

When people upload posts about Suzy, Lee Yeonhee or Lee Youngae, people are always praising them. But if a person is not traditionally pretty or doesn't look innocent, their posts get downvoted... I can't understand ㅋㅋ




post response:
[+242][-27]
original post: here

ㅎ |2017.09.08 00:10 신고하기
We were watching Sunmi's Gashina in our class today and our classroom teacher was like "I hate this kind of girl.. I used to like her before but now that she got old, she looks so vulgar..."ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ha.... teacher, it's not like you will meet Hyuna or Sunmi in real life anyways....
99
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.08 00:05 신고하기
That's right ㅋㅋㅋ Every time there's a post about Hyuna, people are always saying how cheap she looks.... but they are just showing their inferiority complexㅋㅋㅋ
64
14

ㅇ |2017.09.08 00:35 신고하기
It's not because people are obsessed with kids who look innocent but because they have inferiority complex....  
45
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.08 05:22 신고하기
I would call this the Taehee-Hyekyo-Jihyun obsession instead? In every PANN post, people are always saying stuffs like "but she's not Jun Jihyun or Kim Taehee's level. They are not on the actress-level" and curse at celebrities like that
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.08 00:50 신고하기
For me, I sometimes find Hyuna pretty... I just think that she fits being sexy and that she came out pretty... but kids like Stellar just look cheap to me. They dance by showing off their private areas and they don't even fit the sexy concept... they are just strippers
25
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com