Monday, October 30, 2017

[naver] WANNA ONE KANG DANIEL "STAR WHOM I WISH I HAD THE SAME LIFE" #1... ACKNOWLEDGED BY THE TREND





Kang Daniel wont #1 with 51% of the votes, followed by Park Jihoon with 37%
3. Nayeon 4. Suzy 5. GD 6. Jay Park 7. Dok2 8. IU 9. Taeyeon 10. Irene

Purple: shining/bright - Jihoon>Daniel>Nayeon
Magenta/purple: Handsomeness - Daniel>Jihoon>GD
Light purple: Dazzling - Daniel>Jihoon>Suzy
Light pink: Exciting - Daniel>Jihoon>Jay Park
Green: Wow - Jihoon>Daniel>Nayeon
Yellow: Amazing - Jihoon>Daniel>Dok2




original post: here

1. [+1072, -16]
We all want Daniel... It's not to the point where I want to lead his life, but I want a life where I will be able to see him as much as I want.. I couldn't get a place for their fan concertㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+974, -13]
Kang Daniel "The #1 star whose life you want to have"

3. [+955, -11]
I hope Kang Daniel continues being the star people want to become

4. [+918, -11]
Kang Daniel please always be happy, I hope you get to do everything you want to~

5. [+856, -12]
Kang Daniel is lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+135, -5]
He is inherently good and he's good at his field, he's the best Kang Daniel is the best

7. [+134, -5]
Kang Daniel is #1 again!!! Congrats, Kang Daniel is life, I love you 

8. [+130, -5]
Kang Daniel is life 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com