Monday, October 30, 2017

[teens stories] LET’S WRITE DOWN HEART FLUTTERING STORIES

I’ve never had any boyfriend or make friend…. So I’m requesting some heart fluttering stories… if possible, can it be 19+?


post response:

[+150][-3]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.10.31 00:00 신고하기
I was sitting on his lap and I could feel his heart beat so f*cking fast on my backㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ f*ckㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was taken aback and looked back at him and he looked so f*cking handsomeㅜㅜ  but f*ck, that bastard was f*cking two-timing me with one of my closest friends. F*ck, I’m preparing my revenge. For reference, I’m still dating him and waiting for the best timing to get back at him. I’m f*cking gonna destroy him.
100
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 23:15 신고하기
When our exams were over, my friend came to our house to sleep over and at dawn, I checked my crush’s ka-talk profile and I and my friend were wondering whom from the two of us should send him a message. We were trying to snatch each other’s phones and she suddenly pressed on the voice-talk button…ㅠㅠ  I and my friend were both taken aback and the moment we decided to hung up, we heard “hello?” and then I was like “sorry, I pressed it by accidentㅜㅠ” and he replied “is this XX-ie?” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  he didn’t even check who was calling him and replied and recognized me from my voice… and he didn’t even said my last name and just called me “XX-ie” with his sleepy voice… crazy f*ck… since then, he became my genuine crush.
90
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 22:31 신고하기
If possible, can we write more 19+ stories~ ☞^*^
80
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 22:42 신고하기
I don’t know, for me, my heart flutters as soon as I see someone handsome… I don’t think I can help itㅜㅜㅠ
66
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.31 00:21 신고하기
Why can't I write anything....
59
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 22:09 신고하기
This is f*cking heart fluttering. I can imagine Nu’est’s Kim Jonghyun do this so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ
58
36
“I really like my crush a lot and I mentioned his name by accident to my friend during our break and said “I like Jonghyunie so much, what to do ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to confess to him ㅠㅠ” but Jonghyun was behind me and said “confess to me, now”
ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 22:40 신고하기
Everyone writing here are faking… even though no one believes me, everything is fake… they are fake no matter what… f*ck
53
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.31 00:00 신고하기
People ask for your numbers because you are all pretty right.. this is a hopeless story for me
44
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 22:21 신고하기
Can I write in the teens section even though I’m in my twenties? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I always see that one guy when I go to my university’s campus and he’s just really my type visual-wise. And since then, he became my crush!! From my point of view, all the girls who hang out around him are super pretty ㅠ  and even worse, since our schedules were so different, I never had the chance to talk with himㅠㅠ I was feeling so sad because of himㅠ  and one day, one of my sunbaes decided to have a gathering of friends on campus and everyone (him included) came and were drinking together. I kept looking at him and feeling downㅠㅠㅠ  so I started to drink more and moreㅠㅠㅠ and at the end, I got drunk. It was windy outside and he followed me outㅎ but when I saw him, I became even sadder ㅠ and because I was drunk, I said “yah, just go and drink more with those girls. Aren’t they so f*cking pretty?”. And he said with a  shy expression “no, you’re the prettiest”

38
4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com