Monday, October 30, 2017

[teens stories] LET’S WRITE DOWN HEART FLUTTERING STORIES

I’ve never had any boyfriend or make friend…. So I’m requesting some heart fluttering stories… if possible, can it be 19+?


post response:

[+150][-3]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.10.31 00:00 신고하기
I was sitting on his lap and I could feel his heart beat so f*cking fast on my backㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ f*ckㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was taken aback and looked back at him and he looked so f*cking handsomeㅜㅜ  but f*ck, that bastard was f*cking two-timing me with one of my closest friends. F*ck, I’m preparing my revenge. For reference, I’m still dating him and waiting for the best timing to get back at him. I’m f*cking gonna destroy him.
100
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 23:15 신고하기
When our exams were over, my friend came to our house to sleep over and at dawn, I checked my crush’s ka-talk profile and I and my friend were wondering whom from the two of us should send him a message. We were trying to snatch each other’s phones and she suddenly pressed on the voice-talk button…ㅠㅠ  I and my friend were both taken aback and the moment we decided to hung up, we heard “hello?” and then I was like “sorry, I pressed it by accidentㅜㅠ” and he replied “is this XX-ie?” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  he didn’t even check who was calling him and replied and recognized me from my voice… and he didn’t even said my last name and just called me “XX-ie” with his sleepy voice… crazy f*ck… since then, he became my genuine crush.
90
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 22:31 신고하기
If possible, can we write more 19+ stories~ ^*^
80
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 22:42 신고하기
I don’t know, for me, my heart flutters as soon as I see someone handsome… I don’t think I can help itㅜㅜㅠ
66
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.31 00:21 신고하기
Why can't I write anything....
59
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 22:09 신고하기
This is f*cking heart fluttering. I can imagine Nu’est’s Kim Jonghyun do this so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ
58
36
“I really like my crush a lot and I mentioned his name by accident to my friend during our break and said “I like Jonghyunie so much, what to do ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to confess to him ㅠㅠ” but Jonghyun was behind me and said “confess to me, now”
ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 22:40 신고하기
Everyone writing here are faking… even though no one believes me, everything is fake… they are fake no matter what… f*ck
53
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.31 00:00 신고하기
People ask for your numbers because you are all pretty right.. this is a hopeless story for me
44
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 22:21 신고하기
Can I write in the teens section even though I’m in my twenties? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I always see that one guy when I go to my university’s campus and he’s just really my type visual-wise. And since then, he became my crush!! From my point of view, all the girls who hang out around him are super pretty   and even worse, since our schedules were so different, I never had the chance to talk with himㅠㅠ I was feeling so sad because of him  and one day, one of my sunbaes decided to have a gathering of friends on campus and everyone (him included) came and were drinking together. I kept looking at him and feeling downㅠㅠㅠ  so I started to drink more and moreㅠㅠㅠ and at the end, I got drunk. It was windy outside and he followed me out but when I saw him, I became even sadder  and because I was drunk, I said “yah, just go and drink more with those girls. Aren’t they so f*cking pretty?”. And he said with a  shy expression “no, you’re the prettiest”

38
4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com