Wednesday, October 25, 2017

[teen stories] CRAZY KIDS, I HELD MY CRUSH'S HAND TODAY



We held handsㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hul daebak...

My crush suddenly told me that he’d stop attending the cram school 2 weeks ago, and since entrance exams are approaching, we didn’t really contact each other either..
As soon as I finish school, I have to head to cram school to study so we couldn’t see each other at all, normally we would see each other everyday... So even if we were close, we don’t really send texts! (Since we would just see each other instead)
But today, I was with my friends after cram school finished and we went to eat ddeokboggie at the street stands, it was too spicy so I was looking for water? I found a water fountain next to a door and drank there, but all of a sudden, the door opened and my crush and his friend opened the door.
I was surprised so I went “Oh!” Like that, he also got shocked so his eyes opened wide and he waved his hands at me, so I waved back at him and said “…Hi!”  we were in a faze of confusion for some seconds
Crazy, I was so crazy, it was so awkward how both our hands were hanging in the air that by impulse, I grabbed his hand…  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅠㅠ Ha I was so speechless that I removed my hands right away and went “uaahhh” and rushed back to the other kids ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ
The kids all saw that happen so they went “What are you doing” and started to laughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
I was so embarrassed that I hid my face and went behind the table... and then he came and hung out with usㅋㅋㅋㅋ
My crush and his friend was starring at me but I couldn’t even look backㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

so we ate and were getting ready to leave, but I was embarrassed until the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I was still shaking so as soon as I paid my bills, I rushed out, then my crush came after me and said "OP-ah! Ill send you a text" ]ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜWow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ I was so shocked that I turned back and I saw my crush smiling ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
My friends also became silent for 1 secondㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So I arrived home at 11PM and I studied a bit more for 1 hour and went to wash. Before sleeping, I would look at my phone for 1 hour and a text came inㅠㅠ
I replied and he replied at the speed of lightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I know it’s crazy but I was still texting him ....ㅠㅠㅜㅠ It’s been so long since we’ve talked to each other
Today I’m feeling so impatient so I just couldn’t stop talking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ♡ We’ve never talked for such a long time over texts before

But since we both have to study for our entrance exams, since we’ve in 3rd year, we just said that we’ll contact each other again once our exam is over and ended our conversation.  
I wanted to tell this to everyone so I came on PANN to write about it… We’re going to see each other in around 20 days! 

I hope everyone in their 3rd year study well Please succeed with your crushes too!!! Thank you for reading! Sorry for the typos... I’m sleepy…. Good night


post response:
[+169][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.25 21:40 신고하기
Imagine the good news you'll receive if on top of that you do well on your entrance exam. On one side you pass, on the other side, your crush will be there
64
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.25 22:07 신고하기
That's a crush?!?! This should be a lover at this point...Ha...Congrats
22
0
"You're spending youth the right way! You!!"
ㅇㅇ |2017.10.25 22:13 신고하기
Comments I predicted: PANN girls' specialty = they can't differentiate a crush from a lover
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.25 22:43 신고하기
It's...straight up.... a lover.... Ha... F*ck.... fighting... on your entrance exam...
7
0

ㅇ |2017.10.25 04:18 신고하기
PANN girls' specialty: can't differentiate crush and lover.....ㅠㅠ
7
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.25 23:16 신고하기
OP-yah that's a lover, not a crush, that's your typo......
5
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com