Wednesday, October 25, 2017

[teens stories] HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN LENA ON YOUTUBE??

No but I got so much weird vibes from her??
I usually enjoy watching her videos but I saw this one and I felt a bit uneasy.
First of all, the video is about her showing what’s in the pouch of her close friend of 12 years.
And she kept making fun of her saying how she almost used up all her makeup.
And then, Lena found a MAC lipstick in her friend pouch that she received as a gift and it wasn’t even opened. But she opened it to swatch it on her arm and was doing it so aggressively… what do you guys think about it?





post response:
[+747][-47]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.25 19:38 신고하기
She was looking in her friend’s pouch and was saying “that’s pretty funny how all your makeup are from department stores, she thinks that all department stores’ makeup are goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ” am I the only one who felt uncomfortable watching her…? If I was her friend, I would feel so bad
446
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.25 00:02 신고하기
Her personality was always sh*tty, she’s a silver spoon. Even before that, you could see how much of an ass she is
414
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.25 11:44 신고하기
Those who are saying that we are overly sensitive, just put yourself in her friend’s shoes for a momentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If I were her, I think that I would’ve gotten mad
350
6

ㅇ |2017.10.25 19:03 신고하기
Isn’t this Lena person rich ever since she was young? So for sure she doesn’t treasure things as much as others… There are lots of kids around me who are cherished by their parents and can’t relate to others who are working hard. The problem is that they can’t imagine how others are not living the same lives as them and can’t put themselves in others’ shoes and it annoys meㅋㅋ  if she was rubbing a gift I received like that on her arm, I would’ve gotten so mad.
181
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.25 21:13 신고하기
Her face is worth as much
131
45

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.25 00:02 신고하기
Her actions are so inconsiderate… she just goes in hard
115
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.25 18:52 신고하기
She does make me feel uncomfortable… but since they were friends for 12 years, I guess that they are comfortable with each other enough to do this kind of thing? I was gonna leave her a comment but she blocked the comment section for that video
102
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com