Sunday, October 29, 2017

[teens stories] CHARACTERISTICS OF KIDS WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM


1. They get very obsessive
They get obsessive about their friends, obsess about Facebook...
They get easily jealous when other people become close with their friends.
They also worry a lot about the amount of likes they get on Facebook...

2. They are always belittling themselves
They are always conscious about their looks all day long. They will never think of stuffs such as "wow why am I so pretty nowadays?..." and because of that, they get a lot of stress from external factors and end up only focusing on their appearance.. They usually think that they will be happy as long as they are pretty

3. They get mad easily
If their friends say "ah you uglyㅋㅋㅋ" as a joke, they will take it seriously and get super hurt..Their emotions are uncontrollable and it's severe. When they feel happy, but someone makes a trivial comment about their appearance, etc. as a joke, they switch 180 degrees and their mood takes a turn

4. The characteristic about people with low self esteem is... Their past was filled with hurtful things... They probably got hurt by things that we can't even imagine..
Also when they walk on the streets and sees a handsome guy, their eyes will shift right away and their hearts will flutter, not because they're excited, but because they're nervous even though the other person doesn't care at all..

That's me

post response:
[+731][-36]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.29 18:00 신고하기
They won't believe others even though they get praised.. They won't understand why they get praised and think that people are making fun of them for nothing ㅠㅡㅠ
172
1

ㅋㅋ |2017.10.29 22:10 신고하기
It's so true about the self-dissing part.................
146
2

tkdcjejddjfl |2017.10.29 19:23 신고하기
They don't really care about their friends or Facebook but they get f*cking hurt by them at the same time....They told me that I sucked at singing and I was so freaked out that I was maybe tone deaf that I went to the norebang alone to practice singing, even when I look at myself I find myself weird
142
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.29 22:31 신고하기
Even when I walk on the streets and I meet eyes with another person, I would think that they're thinking "That person is f*cking ugly"
77
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.29 23:46 신고하기
I think that part of why I have low self esteem is because of my parents, I resent them sometimes... 
54
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 00:06 신고하기
When the kids talk among themselves I always think that they're swearing at me >> Am I the only one..
50
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com