Thursday, October 5, 2017

[teens stories] LET’S WRITE HEART FLUTTERING STORIES


1. Some days ago, it was hot so I always had my hair tied up but my boyfriend kept undoing my ponytail so I had to tie my hair back up every time. I told him to stop so he apologized and tied my hair up for meㅋㅋㅋㅋ he was standing behind me and since he’s freaking tall, it made my heart flutter… since then, every time I said that I was gonna tie my hair, he would do it for me… it’s so heart fluttering

2. I’m dating someone who’s younger than me and he usually doesn’t use honorifics but he got drunk once and he leaned on me and said “honey… please hug me” (in honorifics) my heart was beating so fastㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. When I had a one-sided love with my crush, I was sleeping while resting on my chin. My crush looked at me and said “are you sleeping?” and then put his gym clothes on me and seemed to be in a good mood since he was humming after ㅋㅋㅋㅋ actually, I wasn’t sleeping at that time and only had my eyes closed but I found it so cute… and since then he went from being a one-sided love to a some-nam to my boyfriend.. but we broke up yesterday f*ck

4. I had a crush on a guy I never talked with and I’m sitting right behind him in class. During class time, the teacher was sharing study materials but we were missing some in my row so I raised my hand to receive them but my crush gave me his and raised his hand instead

post response:
[+340][-7]
original post: here

새록새록 |2017.10.04 02:33 신고하기
There’s an oppa whom I knew since I was young and who lived in the same neighborhood as me. Since our families are closed, we were always friends ever since we were young, but I never thought once that he was heart fluttering! Oppa always treated me like a shorty/baby and every time we met downtown, he would scream “our shorty~!” from afar. And every time I came to him, he would pet my head and pull my cheeks. That was just my every day treatment and I hated it so much when I was in middle school ㅡㅡ he would always tease me around my friends ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder why I hated it so much back thenㅋㅋ when my freshman years at the university came around, my oppa went to the army and he wrote me letters ㅋㅋ when vacations came, I even made him food ㅋㅋㅋ at that time, I made myself a boyfriend so when he continued petting me on the head and pulling my cheeks like usual, I started to feel a bit weird.. as time went by, we became busy with our own stuffs and we met less and less (but we would still contact each other from time to time). So it came a time when we met each other at a drinking place and he suddenly leaned on my side, looked at me and said “you didn’t know that I liked you for all this time?” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and since then, we started to date each other and right now, it’s been 5 years since we or marriedㅋㅋㅋㅋ can I my story like this? ㅋㅋㅋ
487
12

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.04 02:12 신고하기
Am I the only one like that? If I walk with someone and he’s taller than me, my heart would flutter
485
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.04 08:58 신고하기
F*ck why can I only upvote….
341
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.04 02:14 신고하기
I saw this somewhere else but there was someone who was on her way to school and was feeling sleepy. She then saw a group of soldiers on her way to school and was feeling embarrassed of looking so sleepy so she started to rub her eyes. And one of the soldiers said "aigoo~ you must be tired~” ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ isn’t that so heart fluttering? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
340
15

ㅇ |2017.10.04 10:13 신고하기
We were running a marathon and I suddenly tripped and fell down but my crush came running to me from far away and took me to the nursery roomㅋㅋㅋㅋ oh my, at that time, I was so taken aback that I just thanked him and went back to my friend. When I was telling the story to the other kids, they told me that when I fell, my crush was like “f*ck” and then threw his water bottle away and came running towards meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
335
5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com