Friday, October 6, 2017

[teens stories] MY CRUSH’S TYPE IS TOO OVERBOARD;;

Image result for taeyong nct

(pic not included)

(OP is a male)
No but what’s up with her taste?; we had some free time before Chuseok in our music class and my crush kept watching idols’ MV on YouTube?
 
But the members that my crush like are all those super inhuman ones with super fancy looks;;; I’m so hopeless…
She doesn’t just like those who look fancy but especially those who are super pretty/good-looking
 
For example, she likes that pink haired guy in NCT? (his name is Taeyong right?) and she also likes that Japanese kid. She also likes Shinee’s Taemin, the bald guy in BtoB (I don’t remember his name but he’s in charge of rapping and looks sharp), BTS’ V and Seventeen’s Vernon and another blonde member….
 
Ha….. I liked her since the beginning of this year but now, I’m just so hopeless… right now we are just friends but should I give up on her? F*ck… what should I do?
 
As for me, I’m so far from the type of guys she likes….. I have dark skin and since I play basketball, I’m a bit on the taller side (178 cm) but my facial features are so flat that they don’t fit my face. She said that she liked guys with red hair with a middle parting but I  have bangs and I have bangs… if I get rid of my bangs, I’m screwed… What should I doooooooooooooooo? Should we just remain friends?.....

post response:
[+343][-39]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.10.07 00:08 신고하기
OP-yah, as long as you’re not an ilbe, don’t look down on women, don’t smoke/drink, you are already halfway there!! Find strength!!
241
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.06 15:06 신고하기
People’s taste in idols and in real life are totally different though ㅋㅋ it’s the same case as me… I like Seventeen’s Mingyu,  BTS’ V and Jungkook, ASTRO’s Cha Eunwoo and Nu’est Hwang Minhyun but my crush is nothing like my taste in idols!
187
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.07 00:05 신고하기
Why are you my ideal type? F*ck
134
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.06 15:12 신고하기
But a celebrity is different than a real life boyfriend…
36
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.07 00:07 신고하기
But tastes are only tastes…. To be honest, if you have manners and talks and writes without much typos, you are already halfway there…? Seriously, people rarely like someone who’s exactly like their ideal types so fighting
30
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com