Wednesday, October 4, 2017

[teens stories] YAH CRAZY, MY CRUSH...

I wrote him that I didn't understand how he could be a motae solo and he wrote this back to me

"Then nuna, please make me not a motae solo anymore"

So heart fluttering... guuuaaahhhh

I haven't reply him for 20 minutes... what should I write???


Crush: Then nuna, please make me not a motae solo anymore

OP: I don't understand what you're saying though??

Crush: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you really don't know?

OP: I told you I don't
-  I've been K.O'ed many times

Crush: Ah, I see....
- I don't really know how

OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- How am I supposed to make you a "not motae solo"??



Crush: can you? ㅋㅋㅋ

OP: I think I can

Crush: Oh... It won't be easy though
- Then please help me

OP: Ok
- I'll help you

Crush: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do you know how?

OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ how should I do it?

Crush: ㅋㅋㅋ Please introduce me to a super pretty friend of yours


And that's how he replied me......

OP: For real?

Crush: Yeah, someone totally gorgeous


OP: But there's no one else than me though?

Crush: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Ah, then please nuna

And that's how he replied <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Kids...... to be honest..... I'm also a motae solo but I think that I can finally escape the motae solo zone...<3


++ Follow up

OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You won't regret it?

Crush: ㅋㅋㅋ what about you?

OP: Since you're gonna be my partner
- How can I regret?

Crush: Oh.....
My heart fluttered just a little bit



post response:
[+450][-33]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.05 00:47 신고하기
Am I the only one who gets the "aquarium" vibes? (T/N: "aquarium" has a negative connotation in Korean. It basically means someone who keeps a lot of guys/girls around them but never end up dating them).... it seems like he's always trying to avoid making decisions....
364
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.05 01:08 신고하기
OP's way of words seems like those university students trying to fit into college.. 
326
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.04 22:51 신고하기
I think that he just wanted you to introduce him to other girls though? Sorry
119
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.05 01:04 신고하기
"You're gonna be my partner, how can I regret?" ugh, it's so cringe that it's something that will make you kick your blankets before going to sleep... I don't know what happened after this but you're quite aggressive ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
89
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.05 00:43 신고하기it's 
From my point of view, that guy just wanted you to introduce him to your pretty friends but he got taken aback by the OP's words... there's even a time interval between his replies
67
0

ㅇ |2017.10.05 01:34 신고하기
OP is really writing a part of her dark past...
63
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.05 01:15 신고하기
Am I the only one who can see that OP is obviously a motae solo?.. Her way with words are no fun + super cringey. If I was that guy, I would only reply with "ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
57
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com