Sunday, November 5, 2017

[enter-talk] ISN'T KANG DANIEL A TOTALLY SUCCESSFUL EXO FAN


When he appeared before, he said that his role model was Kai
and he even knows Growl's dance
Even when he appeared on "It's dangerous outside your blanket" he put kokobop when he was taking his shower
The next thing you know, he wakes up and sees Xiuminㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Today on Master key, people were trying to guess whether Chanyeol had the angel or a devil's key,
Chanyeol said that if ever he had the devil's key, he would do anything for himㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Can I be invited to your concert?"

His concertㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He said he wanted to get invited to his concertㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He's so random, he even said he failed at his ticketing last timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Chanyeol said "Ok I got it" and look how excited he becameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



"If I'm the devil, I'll have you as a guest to our concert"
Chanyeol received him well

I'm f*cking jealous, I like both Wanna One and EXO,
I wonder how it feels to have a singer that you like say something like that



D: Sunbaenim! Please receive my bow
X: Sleep sleep sleep



Q: Where are you going to sleep?
D: He did all his schedule and came in late, so I didn't want to wake him up
D: I will go downstairs and sleep there instead

Daniel is so considerate of Xiumin's sleep



Xiumin even waited for Daniel to finish eating his night snack

Even Ong Sungwoo said that his role model was EXO Kai
Looks like Kai has a lot of male fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+1,757][-91]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.04 22:53 신고하기
Kang Daniel shocked me with his words, Chanyeol said he could do anything for him and he asked him to attend his concert, how can you not like this hoobae?ㅋㅋHe has good social skillsㅋㅋ
500
10

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.04 22:50 신고하기
He said that when he was underground, he used to watch his sunbae-nim's stages and practice with that, and now he can even appear on the same broadcast as them and be received prettily. I wonder what feelings he have right now. Kang Daniel let's walk on the successful fan pathㅠㅠ
361
9

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.04 22:25 신고하기
He looks so cute when he dances ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
303
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.05 00:41 신고하기
To the people who viewed Daniel in a good way, please walk on the path of Daesangs
110
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.04 23:56 신고하기
I seriously don't care about any other celebrities than EXO, but Kang Daniel gives off such a good vibe, I support their friendship..I seriously feel like he could be invited to their concert
104
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.04 22:21 신고하기
At this rate, I want to see Kai and Daniel together ㅋㅋㅋㅋLooking forward to them greeting each other at the year end ceremonyㅋㅋ
102
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com