Sunday, November 5, 2017

[naver] '1N2D' JUNG JOONYOUNG'S VIDEO, THE VIEWERS CRIED... "I WANT TO GO TO HYUNG AS SOON AS POSSIBLE"





original post: here

1. [+332, -7]
He was a total stranger for us but we still feel so sad about it. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for people who worked for 2 years with him... I bet that he's even more sorry and feel even more powerless since he's so far away... His heart must be torn apartㅠㅠ Please rest well.. Gutaengie hyung

2. [+233, -2]
Hyung will send his last farewell in tears today. Don't feel too regretful for hyung. He's in a far better place with his family and he's happy. I'm sorry for your loss

3. [+192, -3]
It must be so hard for the young Joonyoung.... please find strength and overcome this. I trust in our Joonyoungie. You're a man right?ㅎㅎ Kim Joohyuk is in a better place now so let's pray that he rests well

4. [+163, -3]
How speechless and bewildered must he have been when he heard the news... I couldn't watch this live so I watched this on YouTube but my tears couldn't stop...ㅠ

5. [+87, -2]
Jung Joonyoung...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com