Sunday, November 12, 2017

[teens stories] I CAME OUT TO MY MOM

Seriously, we were having a talk during dinner and that's when I told her. Seriously, I was already imagining all the swears coming at me but that's what she said.

Me: Mom, I think that I like girls
Mom: Why did it take you so long to say it?? I thought it was something serious. Find yourself a girlfriend and come again! But you gained some weight nowadays, what if you end up not meeting anyone?

I wrote down everything I remembered. I love our mom so much for that and I was crying alone just now.

Image result for food anime gif
(pic not included)


post response:
[+1,438][-157]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.11 09:25 신고하기
*Gasp* I seriously am someone who doesn't think much about homosexuals but if my kid was gay, I think that I will be so shocked... your mom is seriously impressiveㅠㅠㅠ
300
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.11 02:27 신고하기
Freaking cool.. there are only a few parents like this
274
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.11 11:04 신고하기
I bet that she cried a lot in your back
260
254

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.11 11:18 신고하기
Maybe.. your parents already knew about itㅎㅎ so maybe she already thought of a way to respond to OP in the least hurtful way possibleㅎㅎ she's such a good mom~ I hope that you guys live happy days!!
136
1

미래에서온너 |2017.11.11 12:59 신고하기
To be honest, I understand that there might me some lesbians among the kids who attend coed schools . But there are so many cases of girls attending all-girls schools who got confused along the way but when they later attend a coed university, they meet guys and become straight again. Maybe at that time, they were confused between love and friendship since they were yearning for affection and get all delusional... later on, they will kick their blankets thinking backㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
115
73

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.11 10:03 신고하기
I f*cking hate lesbians. Don't come out in the society and just stay among you guys, same for gays. 
50
153

29세여 |2017.11.11 13:20 신고하기
I'm a mom of 2 boys.. I was thinking about how I would react if they came out to me. But it's their lives and not mine and I have to respect them. At the same time, I think that I would be quite hurt. I keep thinking if they would they be able to live boldly against people's prejudice?... OP's mom is so cool
44
4


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com