Saturday, November 11, 2017

[naver] BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST LIFE (BTIMFL) EP. 9-10 *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

T/N: We are really busy nowadays, so we're super sorry if the drama updates took more time than expected... OTL. We might only update on drama once a week by going back to the previous days' trending posts if we're not too busy >< Again, we aren't currently watching any dramas, so please be understanding! ^^ Also, if there are other drama/show updates you guys want to see, leave them in the comments!

[naver] "I LOVE YOU HUBBY"... 'BTIML' LEE MINKI ♥  JEONG SOMIN, IS THIS REAL LOVE?


(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)

1. [+1,467, -24]
Is  Deop Sehee for real...?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously I'm going crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Sehee-yah... you're f*cking handsome and f*cking coolㅠㅠ Lee Minki is seriously so goo at acting.. he's too coolㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1,243, -29]
I like the drama's vibe so much and all the actors fit their roles well!! It's exciting and so fun to watch <3

3. [+1,029, -14]
It was so funny when Park Byungeun was cryingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He kinda looked like a boyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute

4. [+696, -16]
Will that Jungmin girl make her appearance later on? Hmm

5. [+640, -18]
When Lee Minki said "Choi Sungkuk",got mad and put his hair down... I f*cking liked itㄷㄷ


[naver] 'BTIMFL' JEONG SOMIN, TRIUMPHANT ENTRANCE INTO LEE MINKI'S FAMILY... "I'LL BE ON MY OFFENSE"

(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)

1. [+617, -6]
This drama is seriously funㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's totally entertaining and my heart fluttered so much at the preview....

2. [+484, -16]
Sehee is insane. He's too cute and handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lee Minki is crazy... Sehee-yah...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ To be honest I was screaming the whole time from the scene where they cleaned the cat's poop to the end of the previewㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+393, -20]
Jeong Somin is like a baby but she's also assertive and is doing well, she's so charming <3


4. [+298, -41]
But why does it feel like Jiho is always getting mad at Sehee?..ㅠㅠ In the end, what Sehee said turned out to be true and Sehee didn't do anything wrong; furthermore, Sehee's personality is that he worries a lot... I feel like Jiho is bad at managing her own emotions so she's always lashing out on Seheeㅠㅠ

5. [+125, -2]
Mother-in-law, please make her your daughter~






0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com