Friday, November 3, 2017

[teens stories] LET’S SHARE SIBLINGS STORIES!


post response:

[+165][-42]
original post: here

ㅋㅋ |2017.11.02 21:06 신고하기
My dongsaeng is in 6th grade and he doesn’t have a phone. But he always sends me Shin Chan and Dollaemon pictures everyday with our dad’s phoneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so when my friends saw my ka-talk, they were like “does your dad like Shin Chan..?” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
153
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.03 00:29 신고하기
I would like to have an oppa/unnie – vote up! I would want to have a little brother or a twin – vote down!
132
42

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.03 00:09 신고하기
I have a little brother who’s 5 years younger than me. I washed up at night and was preparing to sleep but my dongsaeng woke up from his sleep and came to me saying “nuna! Nuna! I peed the furthest among all my friends at the kindergarten! Nuna, let’s compete to see who pees the furthest!” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I found him so cute and started to laugh and said “wow really? Our XX (my dongsaeng’s name) is so impressive! But sorry, nuna is a girl so I can’t pee far. From my point of view, our XX can pee way further than nuna” and he said “I would prefer if nuna pees further” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and then he got on my bed and was playing and fell asleep again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously, my dongsaeng is so childish and angelic ㅠㅠ  I wish that time would stop for moments like these! ㅠㅠ
126
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.03 00:27 신고하기
Yah, have you guys ever tried to do something like this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I did that so many times when I was young ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
115
3

ㅇ |2017.11.02 22:23 신고하기
I have an unnie and we used to fight to death when we were youngㅋㅋㅋ  but now, we became seriously close ㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌ I feel like most people who have an unnie can relateㅋㅋㅋ they start off as your enemy when you are young but you get used to each other when you grow oldㅋㅋI like her even more than my friends. Just wait until you grow up, you’ll understand
107
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com