Friday, November 3, 2017

[enter-talk] DID YOU GUYS SEE ACTOR KIM JOOHYUK'S KATALK PROFILE PICTURE??ㅠ


This picture was when he left 1N2D and got replaced by Yoon Siyoon.
He came and told the members he missed them and disguised himself as a mascot to introduce Yoon Siyoonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ
I gasped when I saw this picture... ㅠㅠㅜ
I'm a huge fan of 1N2D and this made me cry so much..
I wish he is in a better place now
We will never forget you

post response:
[+676][-3]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.03 07:51 신고하기
Ah hul whenever I watch the video where he's dressed in blue I found it so funny because he only appeared for a bit, but now my tears are just coming out ㅜㅜㅜ
54
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.03 00:53 신고하기
As soon as I saw this, I couldn't hold my tears in anymore. Gutaeng hyung looked like someone I was close with, but now he just disappeared.. You'd know if you watched him and 1N2D just how much of a good show it is..
52
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.03 09:13 신고하기
He seriously isn't an actor that made a huge impression on me, nonetheless, I'm so sad and I feel so empty....I hope you are happy in the skies
46
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.03 10:25 신고하기
I'm seriously so sadㅠㅠ I don't even know him and I'm so sad, imagine his relatives ㅠㅠ
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.03 09:39 신고하기
My heart still hurts for him... Seeing how people who don't know are so sad for him and how his teammates are all grieving over him, you realize just how much of a good person he was. Please find rest in the kingdom of heaven..
21
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com