Saturday, December 2, 2017

[enter-talk] LOOKS LIKE JUNGKOOK IS STILL A FAN OF IUㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

When they announced IU as a nominee for 'Best Vocal Performance', he was clapping with his arms raised up and cheering for herㅋㅋㅋ Suga was also like "IU!! IU!!!".... They are f*cking cute




post response:
[+870][-22]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.02 13:12 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suga was for producing for Suran but it's freaking funny seeing him cheering for IUㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
262
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.02 13:26 신고하기
It doesn't look romantic to me at all!! I'm an U&I but I like seeing Jungkook fanboying over IU. I'm so thankful ㅇㅇ
228
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.02 13:28 신고하기
Look at Jungkook consoling his hyung when they realized that she couldn't win the awardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but looking at their expressions, it looks like they are just fooling around with each otherㅠ
227
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.02 13:17 신고하기
I'm an U&I but I seriously find Jungkook likable. Even when IU was getting into controversies he still continued to recommend her songs and making covers of her songs.. he seems like a really good fanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
101
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.02 13:19 신고하기
Of course IU is pretty and all but it looks like Jungkook really likes IU for her music. He even mentioned IU as having the "best voice". Aside from IU, the other artists that Jungkook covers are Zion T, Justin Bieber, etc. His taste is pretty consistent. He doesn't recommend songs that sound harsh and upbeat but it looks like he prefers emotional songs with pretty lyrics? 
98
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com