Thursday, December 28, 2017

[enter-talk] UKISS' JUN WHO GO SCOLDED FOR HAVING "MELO EYES"

He's currently playing a student called Soogyeom on Avengers Social Club.
Because his eye gaze is too "melo" he got scolded by the director

Because he starred at a school's sunbae with his melo eyes
the director said that people might've misunderstood as him having romantic feelings!!


And here!!!!! He was starring at some hoobae at his school
and the way he looked sweetly at him made him look like he was his boyfriend instead...@@


That's the gaze and smile that got everyone confused
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


He was just moving slowly like that to get near, but he gave a heart attack and my heart exploded with flutter@@@@@



Please don't look at your school hoobae like thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
If I were Soogyeom's hoobae I'd totally misunderstand his intentions


The way he looks at his step-mother is also not normal
You would think that he's having some suspicious affairs with herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I felt so guilty every time I look at those 2 butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
What is he doing with his eyesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


He's looking at his step-mother with those melo eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
She must be going crazy!!



This is the gaze of someone seeing a cute puppy right!!!!!
It's all Soogyeom's eyes' fault!!



Even his physique is heart fluttering!!!
But all he got was scolding from the director



post response:
[+82][-1]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.28 10:14 신고하기
Now I understand why he'd get scolded at.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He seriously makes people's heart flutter with those eyes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
31
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.28 14:39 신고하기
You're telling me there was a flower boy like him in U-Kiss all this time...?
24
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.28 12:50 신고하기
Ah seriously ㅜㅜ I'm watching the drama, and it's really fun but I've always found Soogyeom student's role so charming ㅜㅜ I got so shocked when I discovered that he was actually a U-kiss member ㅋㅋㅋ I seriously wish that Jun can hit big!!! He's a good actor and he raps well too ㅜㅜ
12
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.27 12:55 신고하기
Me too ㅋ I kinda feel like he suits Lee Yowon (t/n: the step-mom) better somehow
9
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.28 10:23 신고하기
I feel like I'm looking at a younger Joo Jihoon when I see him ㅠㅜㅠ I seriously hope he pursues acting
6
0

하쿠나마타타 |2017.12.28 14:22 신고하기
"Watching them with a sense of guilt" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMe tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5
0

oo |2017.12.28 12:08 신고하기
I like Soogyeom student so much~~ Please make another drama~~~
2
0



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com