Thursday, December 28, 2017

[teens stories] CRAZY.. DID I SEE A PERVERTED COUPLE TODAY?

When the academy ended today, I went to Lotteria and I was just having small talks with my friends and then, I suddenly had an envy to poop so I went to the washrooms. But then in the room next-next to mine, there was someone who was on the phone. She was peeing and was making so much water noise. Seriously, I thought that she had 5L of pee inside her... anyways, she was like "honey, do you hear this??". I then realize that there are indeed a lot of open-minded couples who share everything in this worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ meanwhile she also said "looks like someone's pooping here, it smells so bad"....... I wonder why she would even make him hear her peeing sounds... will you like to hear it if you were in love with someone?ㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+316][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.28 01:24 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋNo but it's so funny how you are sharing this while poopingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅅㅂㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋyour way of speaking is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
173
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.28 11:13 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
76
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.28 01:23 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋis she crazy??? Isn't she straight up a pervert?
71
1

쉬발로마 |2017.12.28 18:35 신고하기
You were talking about poop so it reminded me of this
40
0
"I went to Japan to play around and I had an urge to go poop so I went to the washrooms. I let out a freaking huge fart and the Japanese girl who was in the cabin next to mine was like "he~~~eeeeeee???!!??!?!~~~~"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck just thinking about it is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Heeeeeee nani kore? Someone's fart???ㅇㅅㅇ???? Heeeeee" (T/N: nani kore = what's that)
ㅇ |2017.12.28 12:03 신고하기
But what's interesting is that there are people who pee super lightly like "drip drip drip drip" but there are also some people who look super feminine and fragile but when they pee, it goes "PWAAAHHHHHH".... That person next-next to you is super great.. it makes me want to clap for her. My pees are all quiet;;; I wonder how can they make so much noise
33
0
 
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.28 12:03 신고하기
Now that I think about it, there are lots of cases where girls would call their boyfriends in the washrooms while doing their business
18
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com