Wednesday, December 27, 2017

[teen stories] WHAT'S YOUR WORST FRIENDSHIP ANECDOTE?




post response:
[+34][-1]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.28 00:07 신고하기
This could be only me but whenever I wear makeup, my friends always go "f*ck XX you really became a real b*tch~" like that, I freaking hate it, I may be overly sensitive but every time I wear makeup, they always start bullsh*ting

53
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.27 23:11 신고하기
Every time we hang out the 3 of us, the 2 other kids always end up whispering in each other's ears and laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so annoyed once that I told them "If you want to say something, say it in my face, if not wait until I'm not there if you want to talkshit" they thought I was joking so they kept whispering in each other's ears;
49
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.28 00:14 신고하기
That b*ch who stole my ex-boyfriend... They started dating and she thought she was so high and mighty ... So for 2 months, I couldn't go out of my house, I started having social phobia and panic attacks, I was crying all the time. Now it kinda got better, I even dreamed about committing suicide some days before I broke up with him.. It was so traumatic that I cried and went to my mom, she told me not to commit suicide and to get it together. It was so hard for me, but they broke up now
34
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.27 23:00 신고하기
I fought with someone in our group of friends and the group kicked me out;; They all turned back on me.. I seriously can't forget everything that happened in that one year
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.28 00:14 신고하기
When I'm with my friends, they f*cking ignore me and pretend to be super kind with each other
17
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com