Friday, December 8, 2017

[teens stories] MY GIRLFRIEND FANGIRLS TOO MUCH… IT’S SEVERE


Seriously, it’s just like the title says…
Was it Vixx?... She goes to all their performances which is the basics but she also goes to their fansigns, etc… her galleries are all filled with their pictures. Seriously, she goes overboard.
The problem is that we went to Everland some days ago and we took some pictures..
But today, I looked into her gallery and I asked her where our pictures were and she said “there’s noneㅋㅋㅋㅋ I deleted them…” we’ve been dating for 1 year, but I think that she doesn’t have any pictures of us together.
She says that she looks bad in all of them so she deleted them all… how can she not even have one picture of us..??
But she has around 1000 pictures of idols…
To be honest, it saddens me so much. But if I make it too obvious, I’m scared that I’ll look too stingy so I didn’t say anything. She’s liked them since her high school years so I guess that I have to understand her…
Also, I tried to do the same thing as her and start saving pictures of Irene but I can’t even find 100…
But she does look pretty….
Haha….

post response:
[+230][-30]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.07 19:11 신고하기
It’s normal that she has pictures of them but if she deletes all her pictures with her boyfriend, it seems like she just doesn’t like him
302
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.07 19:08 신고하기
If you like someone, you would search for that person’s picture and saves lots in no timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ
248
65

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.08 00:16 신고하기
Huh? The best replies are weird. You guys are telling him to understand her for deleting all their picturesㅋㅋ
192
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.08 00:21 신고하기
Deleting their pictures is too much. If she doesn’t have enough space in her phone, she should stop saving her bias’ pictures instead
142
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.08 00:24 신고하기
No but it’s but my business if she fangirls but isn’t it too much if she deleted all their couple pictures?? To be honest, if her boyfriend was the one  to fanboy on female idols and deleted all their pictures, you guys would find him too much too, and the responses would be totally different. I don’t understand people who are telling him to understand her…
124
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.08 00:14 신고하기
Be too, I’ve been a fangirl for 5 years but don’t tell him to be understanding, this is just too muchㅋㅋㅋ if she doesn’t have enough storage, she can store her pictures on the cloud. Deleting their pictures that are filled with memories just makes it seem like she doesn’t like him at allㅇㅇ
110
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com