Monday, December 4, 2017

[teens stories] THERE WAS A FREAKING PRETTY COUPLE AT THE LOTTE WORLD

They looked like high schoolers. The guy was wearing a Judy hairband and the girl was wearing a Nick hairband. Both of them were so pretty and handsome. That girl looked like IU.

That girl was on the smaller side and the guy was tall so their height difference was f*cking heart fluttering. The guys' shoulders were so wide.. ah, so they were waiting in line and they were standing in front of me. The guy asked the girl if she wanted to change hairband with him and said it with a smile. And the girl said she didn't want to since Judy suited him more. That girl was so freaking pretty that I kept staring at her.... so we ended up making eye contact a few timesㅠ anyways, I think that they were one of the prettiest couples I've ever seen... it purified my eyes....

post response:

[+119][-18]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.04 23:16 신고하기
That's right. When I see a couple, I think "wow that girl is pretty..." But then, the girls always think that I'm looking at their boyfriends and try to make a boundary?... anyways, that's how I feel sometimes ㅠㅠ It makes me sad...
58
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.04 22:10 신고하기
I was reading the post and started imagining it and now I f*cking wanna see them.. am I a pervert?
49
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.04 00:43 신고하기
Hul I wanna see themㅠㅠㅜ There are seriously a lot of pretty girls and handsome guys at the Lotte World ..
26
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.04 00:44 신고하기
So jealous... you even get a post about you if you're pretty or handsome
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.04 23:49 신고하기
That girl who wore a Nick hairband and who looks like IU must be so pretty
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.04 23:44 신고하기
Can we get rid of these posts about lookism?
8
8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com