Saturday, January 6, 2018

[instiz] RANDOM STUFFS WE FOUND ON INSTIZ (WANNA ONE, ONE, GD)

[instiz] LIFE ADVICE GIVEN BY A ROOKIE IDOL


Ong: I can't sleep since I have too many thoughts. My mind is all tangled up so I can't sleep

Jaewan: Then just don't sleep


Jaehwan: Just go on your phone

post response: +9
original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Jaehwanㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's so cuteㅠㅠ

3. I took Jaehwan's advice so nowadays, I don't sleep and just browse on my phone ^^*

4. Jaehwan is love...

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Meanwhile, the song was so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope that it gets released digitally

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because of Jaehwan, I don't sleep nowadays

8. Jaehwan-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Ong-hwan<3

10. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so realisticㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



[instiz] GD WHO IS STILL NOT PREPARED FOR THE SUPERSTAR LIFE





GD is still innocent

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ totally funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Cute....

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I like seeing this side of him so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Jiyong is cute

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah Jiyong... he's too handsome

7. Jinyongㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're pretty so it's fine!

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. So funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ



[instiz] HANDSOME ACTOR FROM YG WHO'S SHOOTING A DRAMA WITH JYP'S NEXT SUZY

The girl is Shin Eunsoo
The guy is the rapper who appeared on SMTM, One








original post: here

1. Hul One?!!

2. Eunsoo is too prettyㅠㅠ

3. Hul, One is acting now?

4. I was surprised too...

5. Wow he's seriously handsome.. daebak

6. The guy looks like a handsome Japanese actor and Shin Eunsoo is pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Hul... One is acting.... that's right, you have to put his face to useㅠ The still cuts are filled with Japanese youth movie vibesㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's pretty

8. Wow their visuals...

9. One is seriously handsomeㅠㅠ

10. I watched the trailer and it looked fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com