Wednesday, January 3, 2018

[naver] VIXX RETURNS TO MUSIC SHOWS... PERFORMS THEIR EXCEPTIONAL STAGE ON MUSIC CORE ON THE 6TH




VIXX will be reperforming their Shangri-la stage on Music core



original post: here

1. [+7089, -209]
I'm another group's fan, but I seriously enjoyed the occidental vibe of their stage. They were so cool

2. [+5576, -245]
They were so cool doing their stage last time!! I'm another group's fan but I'll support them! And please don't pull your bias in if you're another group's fan

3. [+5507, -435]
To be honest, they must go to Pyeongchang..bb

4. [+3989, -151]
We can trust what we see from VIXX♥️

5. [+3215, -205]
I've never watched the stage, but now I'm curious...

6. [+1074, -47]
If you've never watched it, it's worth watching at least once. As someone who doesn't care about idols, I watched it because it was a year-end show and I thought "wow it'd be nice if they added this performance for Pyeongchang's olympics" I then listened to the song another time and I'm not sure if the lyrics are fitting but their costume totally suit Pyeongchang's vibe

7. [+987, -34]
Seriously this was legendary. VIXX's concepts just get harder and harder to pull off, this is such a good way for them to start the year

8. [+944, -37]
I'm another group's fan but VIXX were the most memorable performance of Gayo daejaejun

9. [+908, -43]
I'm seriously not a fan, but I was shocked too..

10. [+880, -34]
Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They're finally at work!! VIXX fighting!! Shangri-la fighting!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com