Friday, January 12, 2018

[teen stories] WHAT WAS YOUR LIFE'S GREATEST DEVIANT ACT?


For me, it's when me and my friend skipped classes to go to the meat buffet
It's nothing big but still... What's your life's biggest deviant act?


post response:
[+138][-1]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.01.13 01:20 신고하기
My life is boring........I never departed from the norm.....
256
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.13 01:18 신고하기
My mom and dad had a couple fight and my mom just took me out of the house out of anger, and without bringing anything with us, we just decided to go to JapanㅋㅋㅋIt was literally only because my mom was too mad ㅋㅋ It's a relief that my mom always carries the family's passports in her bag ㅋㅋ Of course, since we didn't bring anything like clothes and underwears, we just bought it in Japan, they have freaking pretty street wear
252
17

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.13 01:11 신고하기
During my middle school 3rd year time, I was thinking about the mock evaluation we had to take in June and I was so disturbed by the thought of it that I even wondered if I wanted to live all the way there, so I was really really stressed out, I thought I'd go crazy. So I straight up jumped off my chair and left the classroom without my bag... I was on my way home after running out from school but I still couldn't relieve my frustration, there was a little stream under the bridge near my school and the water would reach my chest, so I just jumped in with all my clothes onㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I still wonder why I did it at that time, there was some ajussi who came to me on my way home and asked if he could help me dial 911 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
196
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.13 03:32 신고하기
The food at my school is f*cking disgusting so during lunch, I tried to escape, but when I reached the front gate, I got caught by the teacher and I said "Hello" and the teacher said "Yeah hi" and I just walked out casuallyㅋㅋ
109
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.13 04:26 신고하기
I woke up in the morning but I was too lazy to wash my hair so I just went with my dirty hair
71
4


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com