Friday, January 12, 2018

[enter-talk] TAEYEON CRIED JUST NOW..



Yesterday Yeri was like that too so I hope that everyone who’s affected finds strength…
“I was there when Lee Hi was singing Breathe, and when Jonghyun’s video ended, she wasn’t able to sing anymore and Taeyeon cried then… Thank you Lee Hi-nim for this good stage and for your big courage.

post response:
[+256][-17]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.11 20:39 신고하기
When she was giving her thank you speech, she was so careful and so good with her words. When she was doing her interview, she smiled well too. She must be still so sad deep inside. I just hope for Taeyeon to be happy now
58
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.11 20:29 신고하기
Even though they look fine on the outside, they must have it so hard inside..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
53
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.11 20:28 신고하기
ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I found the video so sad
53
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.11 22:50 신고하기
Taeyeon-ah, let’s always be strong and happy. Congrats on receiving an award today
27
2

ㅇㅅㅇ |2018.01.12 03:14 신고하기
Am I the only one who thinks that when she sings Fine, it feels like a part of her is conveying her feelings to Jonghyunㅠㅠ (that's my personal opinion) It must've been hard for Taeyeon to stand on that stage today.. They're not my bias, but they're seriously singers that I like, her and Lee Hi.. I hope that even though they're sad now they will eventually be happy. It's such a shame seeing celebrities forced to stand in front of people even when they're sad.
21
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com