Monday, January 1, 2018

[teens stories] LAST FOLLOW UP TO 'THE GUY IN MY CLASS' STORY

Image result for flower gif anime
(pic not included)

First part of the story here
First follow-up here

(T/N: the follow-up was written on Christmas day but we missed it ;;)

After I wrote that last post, we kept meeting each other. We even went to watch movie together after school... Yesterday too, he came to our district and we ate food together... And he asked to meet up today but since I had something planned with my other friends, I said that I couldn't meet with him.
So I went downtown and was hanging out and he also went downtown with his friends.

We've been contacting each other from time to time throughout the day. I went to watch a movie with my friends and he texted me that he finished watching his movie too, and that he was at the front of the theater with his friends.
I went there to see him but there were so many people so I couldn't find him. He just wanted to meet with me quickly?

So we then went out of the movies and some kids who were with him were from our school while some others were people I've never seen before. But there were also a few girls with him. There were some girls from our class who were already dating other guys and also other girls whom I wasn't sure of...
I seriously think that everything about him is alright but it bugs me that he has so many female friends.
So every time I see him with so many girls, I can't feel happy. Of course, he's not someone who does skinship or whatnot with the girls but even so...


He then sent me a text asking me if I was out and was looking down at his phone. And I said that I came out, so he raised up his head and found me and was walking towards me. To be honest, even when I was greeting him, I was still concerned about the girls who were with him...
So I felt really bad and he sensed it too so he asked if I was hurt anywhere.
Then, I just greeted his friends all-together and said that since my friends were waiting for me, so I left.
Then he asked me through text when I was gonna go home and asked me to meet with him. But I was already feeling sh*tty and I was so tired so I said that I was going home right now and I don't think that we'd be able to meet today.

So I went home, took a nap and woke up and he called me. He said that he was in our district right now and asked me if I could meet with him.
So I asked him why was he here and he said that he came straight here after leaving downtown. He said that since I wasn't picking up, he first went to the PC-bang.

He said that he was waiting at the playground by our apartment and I said that I'll meet up with him quickly. Since I was gonna go out only for a bit, I only wore a zip hoodie. But when he saw me, he immediately asked me why I was wearing something so thin and asked if I just wanted to see his face and go back right away (T/N: in a joking way) and we just laughed..
But I said that my hoodie was made with sheep fur so it was warmer than he thought..?ㅋㅋ and he said "ah, even so, I'm still worried about you" and took off his padding jacket and gave it to me...
At that time, I seriously felt so nervous since I looked like a fool.
And at that time, he took my wrist and put it in my pockets and said to wear it like that...

He wasn't wearing anything warm inside either so I said "but you're cold..." and he said "I'm so cold. So come to a cafe with me" and just gave me a cute smile and dragged my arm with him. And I just followed him like a fool... So that's how we ended up at a coffee shop together

I said that I was gonna pay and was opening my wallet but he was looking down at the menu while standing behind me? And then he suddenly covered me with his arm and took my wallet away and said "I'll buy you". And then, I turned back and he smiled at me again. I was looking for his eyes and he was taller than me so my heart fluttered at that time... I'm pretty tall but he's also pretty tall..ㅠㅠ

The mood at the cafe was seriously a bit weird. It wasn't awkward though... nor was it bad... I just felt like he wanted to tell me something. We weren't looking at our phones either but we just weren't talking. We just did some small talks here and there..? We just drank our drinks and we came out not even 1 hour later.

We were walking to my house together and he said "I did something that hurt you right?" and looked at me. So I replied "why do you suddenly ask? And no you didn't...". And he said "are you like this because I was with other girls a while ago?"
I wonder how does he know me so well..? I was so taken aback that I couldn't say anything and just laughed. And then, he let out a sigh.

Right now, the guy sitting behind me in class is the closest with this guy so apparently, he told him "you have so many close female friends, you're exactly the type of guy that XXX (my name) hates". So he became super self conscious about this the whole time, and didn't leave as much comments on FB nor wrote a lot in our group chat anymore...
To be honest, I get what he's trying to say but I seriously didn't know what to reply himㅠㅠ
So I said "why..?" and he said "I get it. I'll just watch you pretend like you didn't know anything" and smiled at me.
I was so shy that I couldn't say anything and just smile and he said "I don't think it's the time right now so I'll tell you again next time, when you will like me back". He then patted my head and my heart was fluttering so much. All the bad feelings I had that day just disappeared in one instance...

So we went to a bread shop close to our house and I bought him a cake and wished him Merry Christmas..ㅠㅠㅠ
We agreed on meeting each other tomorrow too. I thought about writing another follow-up but one of the comments was telling me how he would feel bad if he saw my posts so I'll end it here.

Thank you all for worrying about me and giving me advice and Merry Christmasㅠㅠ



post response:
[+87][0]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.25 01:48 신고하기
This is seriously so realisticㅋㅋㅋㅋ From all the stories on PANN, I think that this one is the most realistic of them all, and the one that made my heart flutter the most... OP-yah, be happy
21
0

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ |2017.12.25 11:25 신고하기
I seriously hope that it turns out well for you two!! For real!! The guy isn't being an aquarium (T/N: is a playboy who always flirts but never dates) and seriously likes you, that's why he's acting like this. So I hope that you don't misunderstand him!! If you guys date soon, you'll get to know him even more!! I hope that if you guys end up dating, you will update us with another post... I'm too curiousㅋㅋㅋㅋ Be happy, OP-yah
20
0

문문 |2017.12.25 21:07 신고하기
OP, I think that you need to be more aggressive... If the guy tells you that he likes you like that, you could've tell him that you liked him back and you guys would be dating right nowㅠㅠㅠ Please date and give us an update!ㅠㅠ
17
0

ㅠ |2017.12.26 13:57 신고하기
Please let us know what happenedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8
0

슈슈슈 |2017.12.25 22:50 신고하기
Talk to him honestly. I'm a 30 y.o. mom but how can my heart flutter while reading this? Is this a drama??
5
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.25 17:55 신고하기
Wow that guy is f*cking kind.. and no... OP, you have to update usㅠㅠㅠ
5
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.26 01:03 신고하기
That guy is such a champ... my heart is flutteringㅋㅋㅋ OP is still like OP, just a bit stuck up 
4
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com