Saturday, December 23, 2017

[teens stories] FOLLOW UP TO THE 'GUY IN MY CLASS' STORY ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Image result for flower gif anime



(pic not included)

Part 1 of the story here

I was reading through your comments today and thought "I'm seriously so frustrating..." and then I went to school..ㅠ  That guy (T/N: let's still call him A) came to school after lunch since he had to go to the hospital in the morningㅠㅠㅠㅠ the kids all gathered up together during break time but since A kept sleeping, I had no opportunity to talk to him.

But then, the clean up time came and I was gonna ask him if he was fine but then, he left right away after class ㅠㅡㅠ

I kept thinking about him at the academy so I sent him a ka-talk asking him if he was ok... and he read my text as soon as I sent it to him and replied .. "no, I'm totally not ok..ㅎㅎ"
I was hesitating about what I should write back but he wrote "are you worried about me right now?"
and I replied "no.. it's just that since you came to school so late.." and he said "right, thanks for worrying" and I replied "?..ㅋㅋㅋ"
And he said that he was eating medication right now and took a picture and sent it to me. But then, I said that he must be tired so I told him to go to sleep and I just stopped texting him.

Because I was in class, I couldn't look at my phone but I looked at it right before the class ended and saw that he sent me 2 texts. He said that he that he wasn't tired and then asked if I was at the academy and when I was gonna be done.
So I told him when my class was ending and asked why he was asking, and then he said that since he was home all this time, he was feeling suffocated and wanted to go out. And I said that it was cold so he might catch a cold and he said "no I won'tㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ let's meet" but since I always take so much time replying back, he just wrote right away "you do not not want to see me right? Alright, I'm coming". And he seriously came to my academy.

There's a convenience store next to it and there was a guy standing there with a hat and a padding jacket. I couldn't really tell if it was him or not since he was wearing another padding? So I looked at my ka-talk to see if he wrote anything but someone came behind me and put his face close to me and was like "what are you doing?". I was so surprised and turned back and saw that it was A...

But at first, it was so awkward so we didn't say anything. But then he looked at the books from my academy that I was carrying in my hands and was like "I was just confirming to see if you were working hard".  And then we just walked...

There's too much to say so I'm gonna skip some stuffs... But at some point, he asked if I was hungry and if he should buy me anything to eat but I said that since I always go straight home after the academy, I didn't want to go home too late so I don't think that we should go eat anything fancy. So he said to go to the convenience store instead.

It was the first time I met him outside of school and eating ramyeon with him. I suddenly thought about all of this and couldn't even believe that it's happening to me..? So I was getting lost in my thoughts from time to time but it seems like he was aware of it. So he smiled at me and said "I also find this (situation) pretty interestingㅋㅋ. I can't believe that I'm eating cup ramyeon here with you". So at that time, I thought that I must have really made him frustrated all this time... and yeah, I just felt a bit weirdㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

We finished eating and he said "is there any snacks you like? What do you want to eat? I'll buy you". And I said that it was ok but then he just picked up a Pepero and went to buy it..ㅋㅋ and then he came to me, and gave a me pitiful/sad expression and said "I was so hurt when you didn't take my Pepero back then..".....

It was the first time I chatted so long with him. Even though I ended the conversation, he kept asking me more questions so we kept on talking and talking... all of this is just so unexpectedㅋㅋㅋ

There's a park in front of my house and we could rent some bicycles so he said that he could take me home... I arrived home and I still feel that all of this was just a dream... and I was cringing a bit tooㅠㅠㅠㅠ.... It's weird thinking that I met with him outside tooㅠㅠㅠㅠ but seeing the texts with him, I can feel that it was real. I seriously just feel weird...



(T/N: not sure what was the context before)

Guy: If my cold gets worse
-It's your fault

 OP: why is that my fault...

Guy: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Can you just take responsibility for it..?
- What are you doing right now?

OP: I'm laying downㅋㅋㅋ

Guy: Oh me too
- I'm on my phone too

I was wondering if I should upload our chat but if it's gets spread too much, I'll take it down.
I understand why you guys said that I was being an aquarium (T/N: aquarium = bad term used to describe girls who flirts with guys and know that they are interested but doesn't want to commit, but still keeps them around, like fish in an aquarium) and I'm seriously worried about that too. Everything's just so complicated so I don't know..ㅠㅠ
I also want to believe that he likes me... ha...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ me too I'm so frustrated with myself.... for real...

post response:
[+441][-16]
original post: here

ㅇ |2017.12.22 00:23 신고하기
Ah.. you have to leave the aquarium..  this is f*cking heart fluttering
296
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 00:25 신고하기
First of all, it looks like you like him too... and if he acts like this, can you just believe it for once? Try to get into a some with him and just before you guys are approaching the dating stage, see if he's still close with all those girls.. If he is, just cut him off right away. I think that this will be a daebak
233
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 00:18 신고하기
Stop giving him the cold shoulderㅠㅠ this guy is too heart flutteringㅠㅠㅠㅠ
196
3

에에 |2017.12.22 01:13 신고하기
Please don't worry about this post getting long and just write all the details.. please ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
131
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 01:16 신고하기
I understand how this guy has so many female friends.. he's seriously so charmingㅋㅋ
105
1

000 |2017.12.22 02:42 신고하기
You need to break that wall of yoursㅋㅋ That guy knows your personality so he's understanding but if you keep acting like that, he's human too so he will get tired? When he asked you if you were worried about him, instead of saying no, just say "of course I was worriedㅎ". Just speak honestly like that. Try your best. Also, even when he doesn't ask you anything, try to talk to him first and try to solve any misunderstand. Last time, when he put your hood over you and that you acted in the heat of the moment and messed up, tell him "I just acted like that because I was taken aback but it's not that I hate you. Sorry~" 
100
0

ㅇ |2017.12.22 02:36 신고하기
No, it's ok if this post gets long. Don't worry about that.
80
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 00:25 신고하기
Ah my heart is seriously fluttering....... It was also heart fluttering how he bought you Pepero again. It was heart fluttering how he came to find you at your academy.. f*ck.. he's ... he's on his phone?... wow...
65
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com