Saturday, December 23, 2017

[enter-talk] EXO'S MESSAGE TO THE LATE JONGHYUN BEFORE THEIR CONCERT STARTED


Jonghyun sunbanim who is always filled the stage with passionate music and performance, and who always shined so brightly has left our sides. The reality of us not being able to stand together anymore is hard for us to realize.


Genuine artist Jonghyun sunbaenim, we miss you so much and we love you.
We will always remember you

post response:
[+538][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 19:15 신고하기
They probably still couldn't appraise their feelings and they're already back on stage and meet with reality ㅠㅜ Find strength everyone
93
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 19:20 신고하기
I hope they will not hurt themselves on stage and will finish everything safely
79
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 20:06 신고하기
This seriously hurts my heart, I hope that EXO were able to come in terms with their own emotions...
66
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 21:51 신고하기
Ending speech
41
0
Suho: "He was a friend, a hyung, a colleague and a sunbae to us EXO. He was also a producer and Shinee's Jonghyun. He left this world not long ago. This is not exclusive to EXO, but a lot of fans' hearts are hurting and I know that a lot of fans here are probably hurting too. I know that this friend is aware of this for sure.... Our lovely Jonghyunie..."
"I hope you are at peace now and I hope that you have found happiness, I will show it to your world. Today's last song "Into your world" thank you."
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 21:46 신고하기
The people who needed the most comfort was Jonghyun nim and the people around him. I still don't get why these people are the ones always being accused against...
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.23 00:16 신고하기
Suho's speech... He thought of the lyrics that were related to an angel... I'm so sad...
11
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com