Saturday, December 23, 2017

[enter-talk] FANS COMMEMORATE JONGHYUN IN FRONT OF SM'S BUILDING



Is it Samsung's SMtown? I live close by so I passed by and unexpectedly saw this...
The fans all left letters and flowers...
I'm not a fan but I went to take a look and my heart broke...

What's even sadder is that there was a fan who came alone and was starring at the post-its in silence...
She was clenching her teeth and crying, when I saw that I started to tear up too

He was so young, it's such a shame.. Damn I still can't realize it.. But I'm also so sad..
You've worked hard Jonghyun-ah.. And I hope that Jonghyun's fans all find strength..


post response:
[+553][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.23 12:47 신고하기
I will never forget and I will live on remembering you
44
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.23 10:24 신고하기
That's how you know just how much of a good person Jonghyun was
37
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.23 17:27 신고하기
He's always so bright and laughs a lot on varieties so I had no idea he was suffering that much. I went back and look at his video and he really looks so pretty when he smiles, his personality is also good and I realized that there are no other perfect celebrities like him around. I only realize this now. Jonghyun, you were cool to anyone who knew you and you were such a good person. You've suffered and you've worked hard. 
11
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.23 19:43 신고하기
I seriously don't know much about Jonghyun but this incident made me realize how much of a good person he was...That's why there would be so many people grieving for him...Please find peace wherever you are..
4
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.23 19:35 신고하기
I went there on Wednesday but there weren't much yet, I see that a lot of people came here ever since.. Fans and other groups' fans all went there and left their pen so we could write something, I went there and left a message too, it's seriously so sad..Jonghyun-ie I miss you
4
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.23 19:57 신고하기
Seeing this, my heart hurts
2
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com