Tuesday, January 9, 2018

[teens stories] SHOULD I FACEBOOK MESSAGE HIM?? PLEASE HELP MEㅠㅠㅠㅠ


I went to the academy which closes at 10 PM and I was on my way home but I realized that I didn’t bring my keysㅠㅠ my mom and dad went outside to watch a movie and have dinner together so they told me that they would only come back at ~11 PM, so I had 1 hour to spend by myself… I was thinking about what to do and I was sitting by my apartment stairs. Here’s how our apartment looks like.
(T/N: it’s written “way to go down” on the stairs at the left and “way to go up” on the stairs at the right. The rectangle on the left is “neighbor” and on the right is “our house”. The lower rectangle is the “elevator”)
 
So the 2 houses above are facing each other and if you come out of the elevator, you will be facing the stairs.
So like the drawing, I was sitting on the stairs that were going towards the upper floor. The lights are sensor lights so since I was sitting still, the lights kept turning offㅋㅋㅋ I stood up once or twice and for the lights to turn on but I was too lazy to always be standing up so I just look through my phone in the dark. I just saw the elevators going up and looked back at my phone.
 
But thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it stopped at our floor and someone came outㅋㅋㅋㅋ since I was on my phone in the dark, we made eye contact right awayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he got surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅠ so he went like “ah!!!”ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet that he was also surprised to see someone’s face in the dark lighten up with a cellphone lightㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋboth I and that person were surprised so we both screamed togetherㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ but then since he moved a bit, the lights turned on so I was able to see who he was… it was the oppa who’s staying in front of our house…
 
We’ve seen each other’s faces a few times before but I only knew him by his looks. But that oppa looks pretty hot… so I’ve always wanted to become close with him but we’ve never had a chance to talk!! Since he lives right in front of our house, I thought that I would have a chance to become close with him but I was never able to approach him!! But who knew that it would have ended up like this… so in my head, I thought “I failed, this is over” but then oppa said calmly “why are you sitting here?”. In my mind, I was thinking “hul, oppa is talking to me” and then I told him about how I forgot my keys and that I was waiting for my parents. And then, he suddenly told me to wait here and he went into his house. I was like “Oing? Why is he making me wait?” and my heart was beating so fast while waiting for him. Oppa came out of his house and was like “want to come to our house until your parents come back? I’m with my mom and my dongsaeng right now”ㅠㅠ he said that since it’s cold outside, I should come in for a bit.. so I thanked him and went to his placeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ boohoo
 
As soon as I entered, his mom greeted me and said that since it’s so cold outside, I “should have came in!!” ㅠㅠ she asked me if I was hungry and gave me snacks… she said that I should’ve ranged their door instead of staying in the dark..ㅠㅠ
 
I sat carefully at the table and ate the snacks and barley tea she gave me and oppa went to take off his outerwear and bag and came back. He then asked me if I was bored and if I wanted to watch TV. So I said yes so I stood in front of the TV. But then he said “come here” and was tapping the sofa with his handㅠㅠㅠ so I sat next to him and he gave me the remote control and said that I could watch anything I wantedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was so nervous and to be honest, I didn’t even know what was on TV so I was just flipping through the channels. And then, he went to take the snacks that I was eating a while ago and put them on the table in front of me… I was so nervous…
 
I told my mom that I was staying at the neighbors’ since I didn’t bring my keys and she arrived home faster than I thought. She apologized for me to his mom for staying at their place so late and I while I was leaving, that oppa was waving his hand and saying bye. So I also waved backㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ booooohoooo….
 
Anyways!! So now, I’m just spacing out in my room and writing this story… I saw his uniform and his nametag so I know which school he goes to and I also know his name so I found him on Facebook… can I add him as a friend?????? I seriously want to thank him for todayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wasn’t able to greet him properly a while ago either..ㅠㅡㅠ will I be too oba (T/n: extra) if I thank him on FB messenger???? What should I do ㅠㅠㅠ my heart is fluttering and I’m also thankful. Sorry for taking so much time to explain the situationㅠㅠㅠ please help meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+1211][-15]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.01.09 00:19 신고하기
Wow I can’t even see his face but I can tell that he’s handsome..;
625
6

ㅇ |2018.01.08 23:50 신고하기
What the… this is how the dark oppa helped a poor neighbor… so sweet
596
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.09 00:14 신고하기
Please take good care of the follow up..
411
2

호호 |2018.01.09 09:56 신고하기
No no if you write to him right now, it would be too oba and stalker-ish. You guys will meet again from going inside-out your houses so thank him and introduce yourself to him then, and then you can FB message him.
159
3

꿈빛파티시엘 |2018.01.09 08:15 신고하기
Instead of thanking him on FB, bring cookies or something of the likes and go to his house and say that you were thankful so that’s the least you can do! Of course, you should go when that oppa is there. Then, you can shyly ask for his name. Then, come back into your house and wait for a bit, and then add him on FB
128
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com