Thursday, February 1, 2018

[enter-talk] WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THAT ONLY LOVES HATE WANNA ONE'S CONTRACT EXTENSION?


(pic not included)

I can prove that I'm an MXM fan,
Why do people always say "your Hwang""your Hwang" like that towards LOVEs, I'm curiousㅋㅋ
Looks like people think that only LOVEs hate their contract extension, but our fans also hate it...?
I seriously wonder why people think that only LOVEs have a problem against this?


post response:
[+677][-119]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.02.01 18:20 신고하기
I think the same way, I'm a BrandNew fan and I'm so disillusioned. We also hate their extended contract ㅋㅋ I'm so speechless to the fact that people think that other fandoms don't care about them. We too hate it. So please don't grab each other's hair like that, we're all so excited to see them join their respective groups and debut. I'm so frustrated every time I hear people asking for a contract extension I'm going crazy 
280
31

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.01 18:06 신고하기
I'm a Seonho-Guanlin fan, and I miss Seonho so much, I want to see him promote on music shows soon, and Guanlin-ie ㅜㅜ Me too I hate to see him extend his Wanna one contract, I just don't want to hear about extensions at all. And I think that it's like this because LOVEs' fandom is the biggest? Looks like people are only attacking LOVEs but all fandoms would hate this to happen  ㅇㅇ
272
19
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.01 17:24 신고하기
It's like this because LOVE is the biggest fandom
175
21

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.01 19:07 신고하기
There's something I don't understand. Why are people hating on BrandNew, Nu'est, Hotshot, Cube fans? Originally, they said that the contract was ending in December 31st, but YMC changed their minds. BrandNew, Nu'est, Hotshot and Cube fans are just asking people to not mention contract extensions, but why are they the ones getting sworn at?? I seriously don't get it
150
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.01 18:31 신고하기
LOVE is the biggest fandom and they stand out the most, so they receive the most hate, but what is the reason to hate on them? It's true that they're going over the promised contract term, why are people hating them?  ㅇㅅㅇ
124
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.01 18:58 신고하기
Kids ㅋㄷㅋㄷㅋㄷ Wannables, we understand that you're upset, but you're grabbing 90 people by their hair just for 11 people
111
24

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com