Wednesday, February 21, 2018

[enter-talk] WRITE DOWN THINGS THAT YOU DEFINITELY NOT WANT IDOLS TO DO

For me, it’s when they prohibit friendship among idols and fans
 
Seungri said “if I can say anything to my hoobaes after my 9 years of promotion, it would be that if you want to memorize your fans’ names, you have to memorize them all. If you don’t memorize their names, don’t memorize them at all. After memorizing the names of 1-2 people, I start wanting to memorize the name of the 3rd and then the 4th person too. It’s upsetting. This is really hard”
 
Taeyang then said “especially for the fans that come see us often, I really want to remember their names so what Seungri is saying is right. Should I remember all of them? Even if I remember them, should I pretend like I don’t? If we don’t act fair, there will be conflict among the fans”

post response:
[+877][-9]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.21 02:15 신고하기
What Seungri is saying is right. The relationship between a fan and a celebrity is like someone giving and someone receiving a service. If you start treating a customer better than another customer, your business will fail
422
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.21 10:57 신고하기
I seriously hate idols who do Lovestagrams. I know that idols are also human so I’m not gonna tell them not to date or anything but doing a Lovestagram is like fooling with the fans… my bias was putting up pictures of his trips with his girlfriend on his Instagram (on his official Instagram)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ; he used to have lots of Lovestagram rumors before so he became inactive for some time, but now he’s back at it again with the Lovestagram. Looks like he still hasn’t come to his senses.. he even blocked fans who told them to last longㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
401
10

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.21 07:35 신고하기
Seriously, if I could write anything, it would be sexual harassment
389
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.21 11:58 신고하기
I got reminded of this
215
7
“To be honest, I don’t know if I’m like this because I’m a Bigbang fan but they can do all the idiotic things they want but please don’t infringe the law… the can date all they want, but please don’t see prostitutes… smoking is fine too, but don’t do weed… hurting me is fine, but don’t hurt others…”
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.21 14:38 신고하기
For me I hope that they don’t act emotionless on stage, it’s just unprofessional. I understand that it’s hard for them. But this is all business so it just shows that they are not devoted and it’s off putting
175
5

ㅇ |2018.02.21 05:57 신고하기
3 things: 1. don't be friends with fansites managers or sasaengs/ 2. Crimes - drugs, rape/ 3. Toy/puppet with fans, if you don't do those 3 I can shield you
143
3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com