Wednesday, February 21, 2018

[teens stories] CAN YOU GIVE ME TIPS TO TALK TO AN AWKWARD FRIEND




I'm so bad at making new friends because I'm so awkward...Finding a good conversation topic makes me so nervousㅠㅠ
Is there any tip to talk to someone when it's awkward?

post response:
[+121][-4]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.02.19 12:37 신고하기
This is really something I apply often, whenever I talk with an awkward kid, and I don't have anything to say to answer them I just go "Yeah, that's what I think too"
94
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.20 12:21 신고하기
You don't need to say anything just go home, play with your blankets and you'll become close in a few days
89
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.19 12:41 신고하기
I've worked so hard to develop my sociability I just talk about various things even to kids I've met just last year, I would go "What class are you in again??" "Where do you live?" "Where's your academy?" And when the teacher enters the class, I would talk to the teacher and when I see a kid with pretty hands, I would say "You have pretty hands" if they have good skin I would say "Your skin is really good!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
89
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.20 13:19 신고하기
If you ask for her bias and turned out to be the same group as you, you'll eventually have lots of things to sayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But if it's 2 rival groups then it'll become silent real fast
50
28

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.20 13:56 신고하기
I went to school overseas and it's easy to talk about our country's celebrities.. But foreigners don't fangirl on idols like we do it here, and it's hard to find celebrities they like too, the best trick would be to never ask yes or no questions because it'll end it right here, if you avoid that you'll be able to continue the conversation for a while! For example "Do you like ddeokboggie?" (X) "What's your favorite snack? Things like ddeokboggie.."(O) So if the other party says "I like sundae" then you can go "Sundae? Me too! With what?" and continue the conversation
40
0

호이 |2018.02.20 12:31 신고하기
If it gets awkward I talk about chickenㅋㅋ I would ask what brand do they like, and people just start debatingㅋㅋㅋ They would start talking about what kind of flavor they like etcㅋ
29
13

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.20 11:59 신고하기
There's no one method to become friends, you might be nervous but you're the one who will decide to talk to someone first or not, the other person also has to make the choice, instead of spending your time writing here, try to talk to people
17
3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com