Friday, February 16, 2018

[instiz] B.I.'S DONGSAENG WHO'S 15 YEARS YOUNGER, APPEARANCE ON MBC'S "NO PROBLEM"!


"I think I'm going crazy"

Basically the show is about solving a mystery in a room in a team with your family. The goal is to escape the room. Hanbin is in a team with his sister

post response: +115

original post: here

1. Hul Hanbyul grew so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

2. Wow I thought he got into a controversy on broadcast and went "There's no problem!"

3. Hanbyulie grew up so well ㅋㅋㅋ

4. 15 years differenceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Wow is this the same kid who appeared on Win... She grew up so much

6. You're telling me we'll be able to see Hanbinie's oppa-ness on public TV? I'm happy

7. Looking forwardㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


8. Meanwhile Hanbin is handsome

9. That's the age gap between me and my oppaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They'll probably be bickering a lot

10. Dongsaeng babo B.I. ㅜㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com